Cloud's Legion

Started by cloud, February 29, 2012, 11:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

So now that the  new round has started I will be creating a Clan once I get out of protection called: Cloud's Legion.

I will only be around for about 1/2 of this round, so I have no desire to try and win this one; I will instead focus my efforts on training people on the art of 3.0 and how to be relatively successful at it. Anyone is welcome to join as long as you're willing to listen and improve yourself.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

I will be thwarting your efforts from your first run.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 01:32:34 PM
I will be thwarting your efforts from your first run.

As if you even have the skill, but picking on a training clan shows your insecurity.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Wolf Snare

You a little bitter there bud? I'll duel you 1vs1 if you're implying you've got half of what it takes to stay top 5.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 01:49:56 PM
You a little bitter there bud? I'll duel you 1vs1 if you're implying you've got half of what it takes to stay top 5.

You're not worth my time Snare. I already wasted a turbo round dueling  Sevz and neither of us got anywhere. I'm commiting my time to actually trying to help the community unlike yourself because most people are still clearly bad at 3.0.
-Kilk

Sharptooh

I'd join if I were playing this round :/

Think you'll make any resources, guides etc. that might get posted on the forums?

cloud

Quote from: Sharptooh on February 29, 2012, 02:18:43 PM
I'd join if I were playing this round :/

Think you'll make any resources, guides etc. that might get posted on the forums?

Possibly. There were supposed to be a bunch of changes this round, so I need to see how they've affected things.
-Kilk

Sharptooh

Ok cool :)

Look forward to reading them if you manage to do them!

Wolf Snare

Before I went on vacation I skyrocketed past you Nick. You can be pretentious and boast about your big bad strategy you've developed but don't pretend you're some saint, bc you're not by any means. cut the benevolent bullcrap, you're the most self absorbed person I know, don't act as if you're capable of simply helping others without personally benefiting from it.

Also, you pretend as if you didn't ride sevz coattails to discover the basics of your strat, but I know otherwise. You worked alongside us until we taught you everything you needed to know, gave you everything you needed, and then you back stabbed us, much the same as you have everyone in your life. you're as translucent as the man of war that stung my girlfriend last week, but unlike that jellyfish you're not misunderstood or beautiful, you're jaded and selfish and I see right through you.

Truth is I refined your basic strategy and am making gains of 20 - 25% more networth than your strategy per run.combined with the chaoses I will inflict, I ensure you a painful "half"set. Ofc everyone's under the impression that you're some prodigy or deity at 3.0, but that's mostly because you claimed vigilante and professed your hatred for sevah and I. Way to hop on that bandwagon, but let me assure you that you're only the best by default. No one will admit otherwise, it'd irreparably break their little ego trip. Good luck and good riddance.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Oh give over Snare, you're just a minion. Nobody values your opinion, so why keep cramming it in our faces?

Unlike you and your code-abusing buddies, Cloud is actually teaching people, instead of taking advantage of their ignorance. As a former mod, I'd expect more integrity from you, and for you to be teaching, not helping the player who is trying to break 3.0.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Was there really any need to bring personal insults into this Wolf Snare? Whenever someone seems to disagree / argue with you, you always seem to bring up the same (almost pre-prepared) insults up to try and avert attention from your being owned in a debate?

cloud

That's rather amusing Snare. I was self-taught last round and actually got more new info from Shadow than I did Sevz. Also, the only reason you were "outproducing" me is because I had to burn 120 turns every run building/demoing camps to buy my own troops, and then building towers to stave off the dozens of vultures trying to get at my resources.
-Kilk

Wolf Snare

You know the truth cloud.

sharpy, I just figured I'd hit cloud where it hurts because these things are true. I know him better than most of you. I am still taking on teachers, im just doing so privately because im not a brown noser like cloud.

code abuse, yada yada, minion, blah blah. I win?

Go ahead and debate whatever you want, I'll respond in kind. In this instance clown needed to be brought down a peg, and I know this will hurt him because I know he's a lonely soul who infact has only ever used anyone, the above mentioned scenario is just another instance.

So, what would you like to discuss sharpy? politics? the global economy? religion?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

You sound butthurt because I don't want to use you anymore Snare.

I never claimed to be the good guy, or that I don't use people. Everyone has their uses and it's a waste not to exploit them, but you just can't grasp the idea that I might actually want to help people for their benefit and not my own.
-Kilk

Firetooth

Yes Snare, you truly are a god amongst men. Sorry for doubting you. Take all my internet rats, I'll send them all to you if you promise not to attack me and show me up...

You really don't seem to know how ridiculous you look. Sad, kind of. Mostly funny...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.