Cloud's Legion

Started by cloud, February 29, 2012, 11:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Quote from: cloud on February 29, 2012, 03:05:44 PM
You sound butthurt because I don't want to use you anymore Snare.

I never claimed to be the good guy, or that I don't use people. Everyone has their uses and it's a waste not to exploit them, but you just can't grasp the idea that I might actually want to help people for their benefit and not my own.

lol given everything I've known about you for the past 5 years and everything you've confided in me, how can I even consider that a possibility? ;)

Quote from: Firetooth on February 29, 2012, 03:06:42 PM
Yes Snare, you truly are a god amongst men. Sorry for doubting you. Take all my internet rats, I'll send them all to you if you promise not to attack me and show me up...

You really don't seem to know how ridiculous you look. Sad, kind of. Mostly funny...

already have, mate.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 03:02:42 PM
So, what would you like to discuss sharpy? politics? the global economy? religion?

. . . I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to get at here, some kind of insult that I don't understand?

cloud

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 03:08:54 PM
lol given everything I've known about you for the past 5 years and everything you've confided in me, how can I even consider that a possibility? ;)

You're starting to sound like Josh, only he still trusts me.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Sharptooh on February 29, 2012, 03:10:45 PM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 03:02:42 PM
So, what would you like to discuss sharpy? politics? the global economy? religion?

. . . I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to get at here, some kind of insult that I don't understand?

No insult at all. You said I'm afraid to debate and I instead produce personal attacks to, and I quote,
Quotetry and avert attention from your being owned in a debate
, Well let me assure you that while this was not an isolated incident, it's personal and it's between Nick & I. If you want to debate, name your topic and state your argument.

Quote from: cloud on February 29, 2012, 03:13:21 PM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 03:08:54 PM

You're starting to sound like Josh, only he still trusts me.
You're the one that wrote me mean messages ingame and hurt mah feelins'.  Seriously though, why should I trust you? You made your decision to make an enemy out of me.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

You wanted to be the tough bad guy, I just helped your visualization come to life.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Rakefur

Hey I might join, I still suck at internet waesels. (gotta be different)
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Shadow

Quote from: Rakefur on February 29, 2012, 03:24:29 PM
Hey I might join, I still suck at internet weasels. (gotta be different)
it's "waesels"
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

Your defense mechanisms are prominent, what else is that class teaching you? Projecting your faults onto me is hardly justifiable in the long run, even within yourself. You suddenly had a stick up your butt near the end of the round because I kept breaking your lock, even after I strove for a loose alliance with you. Truth is this game ain't big enough for the both of us. And by that, yes, I mean our egos. I suspect you may further project your weaknesses onto me, but on the other hand you've admitted to being a narrsisist with a superiority complex.... so maybe you will just compromise and admit you were infact the bad guy in said scenerio, which led to our divorce.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Good and bad is all a matter of perspective, and according to the rest of the server you were the bad guys. I simply did what I had to in order to make the round interesting; total domination for an entire round is absolutely boring and breaks the spirits of those who have no chance.
-Kilk

Wolf Snare

So, allowing you to lock would have been for the better of the game? Are you being intentionally thick, or do you actually not realize that no matter how good or terrible we do ingame, they will always envy us?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 03:38:24 PM
So, allowing you to lock would have been for the better of the game? Are you being intentionally thick, or do you actually not realize that no matter how good or terrible we do ingame, they will always envy us?

If you didn't notice, there was way more land floating around when I was supposedly attempting to lock. I was more/less simply trying to minimize my losses, discourage sacks/pillages, and keep enough land to maximize turns for the next run.

I dont see people envying me to be entirely relevant.
-Kilk

Wolf Snare

we = sevz & I
envy / hate
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 04:34:49 PM
we = sevz & I
envy / hate

I dislike Sevz because he has serious mental issues. I dislike you because you follow him blindly.
-Kilk

Wolf Snare

So you think. I told you what was really up and you copy pasted me like a little girl in 5th grade. Doesn't mean I'm a minion by any means.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 04:39:38 PM
So you think. I told you what was really up and you copy pasted me like a little girl in 5th grade. Doesn't mean I'm a minion by any means.

You don't actually think I ever believe anything you tell me?
-Kilk