Cloud's Legion

Started by cloud, February 29, 2012, 11:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Awfully presumptuous of you Nick. Once again you're acting out of paranoia because of your track record and guilty conscience irl. Not everyone is out to get you.
But whatever, It's your prerogative, and I guess I've been loyal to you thus far in vain. Apparently I should have been on my guard, suspecting and anticipating the moment you'd turn your back on me too, but I don't even care if you're going to insinuate all this crap. For what it's worth, I never intended to make an enemy out of you, you're one of the few people here I can stand, and I've voiced that several times.

Now you insist I'm manipulative and misleading, and infer that I'm this big jerk off that's out to get you and ruin this online community? Lighten up, I didn't do anything  (to my knowledge) that would incite this hatred, other than pair up with sevah and defy you ingame. Infact I've been very hospitable in most respects to our friendship understanding, as were you; might have even ventured to call you a former e buddy... Now you perpetuate this misunderstanding by erecting a wall, but I guess it's your premise and there's nothing I can do about that.

We've only ever butted heads because as humans we see our faults in one another, and you and I are both innately pompous by nature.

For what it's worth, I forgive you and I'm going to continue doing my thing.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Neobaron

Quote from: cloud on February 29, 2012, 07:37:28 PM
Hah, you said "erect"

The best post ever made in this subforum.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Rakefur

*clears throat* *whistles*

What were we talking about again?
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Neobaron

I don't know, but Snare should make a clan and call it the "axis of awful" and do a thing in the game.

Holby

Wolf Snare,

Almost every post you've made in this thread is a personal attack against Cloud. He's refrained from attacking you in kind. Yet you've continued to badger and abuse long after you could have left the thread. It's simply not good enough.

This is an official warning.

Holby, modding

I will not deleted this

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevah

Quote from: cloud on February 29, 2012, 04:36:59 PM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 29, 2012, 04:34:49 PM
we = sevz & I
envy / hate

I dislike Sevz because he has serious mental issues. I dislike you because you follow him blindly.

Hey Holby, how about you shut up and take note on this. He's saying i've got mental issues when he's never met me. I'd dare him to say it to my face.
Accountable to defend my nature.
I'm actually a healthy bloke, I can backflip and do expert sudoku puzzles, I got a beautiful daughter and a great life. I agree with freedom of speech and admit to a lacking communication skills on a computer but this is bellow the belt harassment.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

cloud

Quote from: Sevah on March 11, 2012, 12:23:28 AM

Hey Holby, how about you shut up and take note on this. He's saying i've got mental issues when he's never met me. I'd dare him to say it to my face.
Accountable to defend my nature.
I'm actually a healthy bloke, I can backflip and do expert sudoku puzzles, I got a beautiful daughter and a great life. I agree with freedom of speech and admit to a lacking communication skills on a computer but this is bellow the belt harassment.

I would say that to you in real life as you would probably cower in fear if we ever actually met. The conversations we've had online disturb me that you would even possess the thought process that you do. I feel sorry for your family and the problems that you will bring them later in life.
-Kilk

Neobaron

This thread is bad and you guys should feel bad.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteThis thread is bad and you guys should feel bad.

This. A thousand times this.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Going to just lock it if it continues to be this bad.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

I've been a martial artist in different styles for at least 19 years, I respect nature more than man.
The formula for all organisms is fixed and subject to their environment. Mankind is desperate to find out where we came from what we are so bad they step on natures balance ruthlessly, ignorantly and half die without purpose.

You are a subject to your environment on autopilot thought patterns. Blindly following a herd of servants for the boss to rule the world.
I'm an open minded thinker that jus needs to learn telepathy and get man to do good by eachother and end the greed.

Talk all you want. I bashed you last round, bashed you this round and will bash you next round. Bring your whole crew when you come at me. Half of them won't tag along knowing you lose every time.

And if you trash me on the forums again i'll bring mayhem to clouds legion

moderator's note: please use the edit function instead of double posting
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

cloud

Something I've learned in life is that most martial artists are terrible when it comes to real fighting.

As far as being on autopilot I am far from it and go against the norm more often than not. I try to provoke intellectual thoughts and ideas with the people that I interact with on a daily basis; you try to manipulate them and twist their thoughts into what suits you best.

You're obviously not even that good at RWL Sevah. You felt threatened by me and the only way to beat me was to kill me, but you have proven before that killing doesn't even mean anything in turbo because it only takes 2 runs to completely recover. So either you're a huge hypocrit or are blinded by your ignorance.

I could easily come back and crush you, but I have way more important real life issues to deal with right now and stated before the round even started that I wouldn't be here for the entire round.
-Kilk