Cloud's Legion

Started by cloud, February 29, 2012, 11:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

Don't massage your own ego at my expense. Most martial artists are not like me.
As a child I knew that having a blackbelt in any discipline is not a good thing both legally and mentally. Blackbelts are people who have mastered a style of fighting that doesn't change where as I'm a self employed capable thinking militant ashamed of dumbed down people like you.

All blackbelts have a typical habit/style that a person like me uses against them very effectively. Almost every fight I had in the ring proved that no one has a perfect system except for those without solid belief in what they're truly capable of. Don't mistake me for some punch drunk fool. As a boxer I felt restricted, as a kickboxer and muay thai fighter I felt limited. When I jumped into freestyle ringfights I noticed how advanced I am. Hard to explain on a screen but in brief idiots make the same mistakes twice.

My brain creates problems and solves them. Your brain will see a problem and ignore it. If you ever call me ignorant then the joke is on you. If I cared about your history or future I would of killed you daily from the start of the round as a testament to your incompetence. If I cared about you personally I would of let you do your thing and held the strings to your capacity based on your own expectations then limit you all to dismal abilities.

You think achievable whilst I think infallible.
Talk it up dead man. How many battles do I gotta win before you open your eyes to how I actually do it and put up a fair fight?
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Gen. Volkov

Shadow, lock this thread. This is pathetic.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Was really hoping that it would improve since the original point was a good one. However...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..