Firetooth

Started by Sevah, March 09, 2012, 09:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

HAHAHAHA. What an actual champ. He's learned to sustain and thrive in an environment. Like him or hate him. I see a brilliantly sustainable move to hit vacation on +300k land.

That's what you all get when you don't know how to balance a game. Temple was tough and didn't take off it's colours or drop it's shields.

Firey's actions suggest a known doom from a few suiciders can scare an entity into present abandonment for future preservation. Now we all fight with 330k land taken out of the productive system cos the overall public doesn't know how to balance the game

It's almost like a tapeworm in the system. A germ that becomes immune to the environment. Progressive awareness and evolutionary upgrade. The best domination is dirty. Hope you all see it.

=D well done Firetooth and your supporters. I'll extend the damage as a kamikaze
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Shadow

He is actually away at the moment, I am told he will be off vacation when he is back in a few days.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

You don't gotta answer for him, I'll gather the boys and wreck the server. Whoever's with me will message me ingame ;) keep the spying eye on my ingame messages so you can counter attack us bro

We'll sweep out the game for a few days til he's back and then help him past the communal link.
Me and firetooth go way back. The difference between temple and agency was fear of eachother backstabbing. At least now I can help out an old brother since i'm not labelled. He's been askin me for a hand for months.

=D

Rakefur

Somehow I doubt that last statement as we just recently destroyed your late clan.

He did send me a pm on the forums saying he would be gone this weekend.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sevah

Good time to lock the land then. I haven't thought a bad word about it or doubted he was away for 1 day let alone 50 legitimate or not

I personally don't know how many people are working for or against him but either way it's open tactic and text book domination.

Heck, we got taken down by the most dishonourable fashion around. The admin of the game failed attacks constantly on purpose then got other players destroy a skillful teams hard work. I wouldn't have a problem if he didn't ask people for help but it's blatantly rigging the game to eternal damnation

Deliberately fail attacks is both shameful and code abuse everywhere cept here. When the code is hijacked you fools all follow like sheep. The only way to protect skills is to peak them out then freeze time relying on a loyal team below to prepare the return.

I can see every outcome. I don't give a crud, we had volkov running emperor under the banner knowing his style. We didn't drop in and out of clans to get all of temple up top. We relied on eachother and the legends of the banner were volk cloud snare briar Vallug wake and myself, also alazar chipped in a few mass packages. All hard work generated with age old magic only to be destroyed by the tapeworm known as Shadow and his infectious lack of honour.

Gen. Volkov

I personally don't know how many people are working for or against him but either way it's open tactic and text book domination.

It's actually a tactic I've been advocating against for years. Dunno about domination though. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ereptor

<---- confused.   Where is the land???
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

The Obliterator

Firetooth's got it in vacation....

So yeah theres no way to  get it at the moment
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Sevah

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 10, 2012, 02:15:40 PM

It's actually a tactic I've been advocating against for years. Dunno about domination though. LOL.

Well you're not the brightest, if firetooths crew can do some prepwork there's nothing stopping him goin from 330k to 550k and out of range.

Gen. Volkov

Well you're not the brightest, if firetooths crew can do some prepwork there's nothing stopping him goin from 330k to 550k and out of range.

LOL, we've been breaking him literally every time he has run, we've gotten murders off on him, and when he comes back from vaca, he'll be screwed, even if he doesn't drop clan.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sevah

Since Briar left me, I slowly stopped caring

Last night I read some things that Firey said and wasn't impressed.

Sat, 03 Mar 2012 13:24:53 -0500
From Firetooth (#44) (?)
you should work with me, otherwise you're giving shield help :p
~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess he can expect me to jump him for trashing me on the immortz.

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 11, 2012, 12:10:12 AM

LOL, we've been breaking him literally every time he has run, we've gotten murders off on him, and when he comes back from vaca, he'll be screwed, even if he doesn't drop clan.
The only reason things have gone poorly is people not logging online and feeding net to me/people with decent leaders.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Pippin

ive ran about twice in the last few months and theres only a few active players producing net for firetooth, so dont feel too proud of yourself if you break him

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Gen. Volkov

Same ol' bull. Fact of the matter is, Firetooth is weak, Agency is weak, and this was a dumb move on their part.

Pippin

yeah it may be the same ol bull but thats just how it is

i dont see shield in a position of power right now nor any other clans regardless of how 'weak' agency are
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres