Attacking to max

Started by The Obliterator, March 09, 2012, 07:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

I think iv found a smallish bug.

Sometimes when attacking with the backspace enter thing if you are attacking them to max right at the end you will get one failed attack.
This has happened to me a couple of times and i go and look at their page afterward and they are maxxed.
So somehow i managed to attack them while they are maxxed and it just gives me a failed attack.

Thanks guys you are doing a great job  :D
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

You can still attack maxxed people if you don't actually take land - so failing an attack on someone who is maxxed is not a bug. It would be a bug if you took land once they were maxxed, though.

Failed attacks not counting toward maxxing also means that you can fail attacks (and do leader mission) on people while they are maxxed. You just can't take any more land.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

Oh so it's different from how it used to be it doesn't throw up the message about not being able to attack because they are maxxed.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

It will throw up that message if the attack would have taken land, and otherwise it just allows it.

Shadow

This is an important point: you can still do leader missions and troop suicides on people who are maxxed.