Hash browns
Everything that's on my breakfast plate
French Toast
Scrambled Eggs
Ham
Other
Bacon

Ashyra Nightwing

That pizza looks pretty great. Post the recipe in the food thread!

...is it stuffed crust? It looks like stuffed crust

Shadow

Really don't think distinguishing between maple syrup made from maple tree sap and other syrup, usually made from corn, constitutes culinary snobbery, since the are actually different products. One of them I can literally drink from the bottle and love it, whereas the other one causes gagging when attempted. It doesn't take a connoisseur to tell the difference.

Demanding that certain foods be eaten at certain times of the day definitely does.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

I don't like table syrup. I grew up with my family "making" maple syrup. Consists of maple flavoring, sugar and water. I like real maple syrup as well but the homemade stuff is a lot more inexpensive and I love the taste.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Genevieveyou're a polish sausage

Your mom's a polish sausage.

Quote from: Night Wolffried with barbeque sauce

That's gross, you're gross.

Quote from: ShadowReally don't think distinguishing between maple syrup made from maple tree sap and other syrup, usually made from corn, constitutes culinary snobbery, since the are actually different products. One of them I can literally drink from the bottle and love it, whereas the other one causes gagging when attempted. It doesn't take a connoisseur to tell the difference.

Snobbery. I just calls it as I sees it.

Quote from: Peace Alliance
Volkov, please explain how you think we eat it. As a breakfast thing?

Yeah, I was under the impression that most non-polish at polish sausage at breakfast time.

I love kielbasa on my home made pizza's. It's cheaper then any other sausage. I'm sure it's not authentically Polish when it's on a pizza! haha.

Well no it's not authentic, but it sounds delicious nonetheless.

I put it under the cheese so it doesn't get too crispy. You can't seriously suggest that you would let your polish roots prevent you from eating this masterful work of art, can you?

My polish roots wouldn't, but my distaste for veggies on pizza probably would. Broccoli, on pizza! GROSS.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Have you TRIED broccoli on pizza? It's unconventional - I know - but I tried it once and now I always want it. Oh man.

Also, cheers to shadows retort!

Gen. Volkov

I have tried that unnaturalness, yes. It was gross.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Dark Claws

Not bad, but it isn't gross. As for my previous preservatives comment, no preservatives. It just sucks from my region.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Wolf Snare

I loveee REAL maple syrup. I too will drink it straight in small increments and savour the taste. I got a bottle of it from the Byward market on Friday, it's delicious. was delicious while it lasted.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Kyrolin Zenyar

I am from Ohio and tap my own maple trees.  Real stuff for the win!!!!!!!!
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!