magic

Started by Sevah, March 11, 2012, 09:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

http://www.illuminati-news.com/black-magic4.htm

Black magic is left handed
Take note how most people in the world are right handed and confused for purpose following evil. Take a good look at society and which way it's going. New world order of slavery and the public seems blind for wisdom.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Ashyra Nightwing

dude the illuminati isn't real

apart from that I'm not sure I know what your post was trying to say

Sevah

If you read the 4th page you would of understood
Mankind needs to evolve for the sake of the planet. We're all incredibly powerful if we've got heart. Go find out what you can do to prevent the new world order around you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Council on Foreign Relation (CFR)

This semi-secret organization was established in 1971 and the members of this secret society are exclusively Americans and Canadians. Today the CFR[4] holds a tight control over the countries of the Western World, with help from sister-organizations and its mother-organization in Britain, the "Royal Institute of International Affairs" (RIIA), with Queen Elisabeth II at the top, her being one of the top Illuminatus on Earth. The CFR is in its turn controlled by the Rockefellers and also works for a Global Government. The inner core is the dark Order of Skull & Bones, where George HW Bush and George W Bush. are members, as well as John Kerry, the two latter both admitting to it in public interviews.

Sevah

A small group of hard-as-steel international criminals (with German-Argentine intellectual and scientific backgrounds) carefully calculated that:

The coincidence of the assassination of a President of the United States . . . and the sim- ultaneous scandalizing and collapse of the commodities market . . . would rapidly drive the stock market down at least 30 points ! Having advance knowledge of this event . . . the group would sell short on a heavily financed scale . . . and a profit of perhaps a half-billion dollars would be divided amongst its members !

Victims of the advanced techniques of behavior control--R.H.I.C. and E.D.O.M. Lee Oswald, Jack Ruby and key figures in the commodities market were used, without their knowledge, as the human tools by which the end result would be achieved. And thus . . . more money was to be accrued from one single crime than ever before in history! This, in effect, is The Rumor. The job of this book is to ascertain whether the facts support it! In the course of examining the structure of The Rumor we will learn just how far advanced the art of Behavior Control is today. Is it a tool, a weapon, Or at the very worst, a scientific nightmare that threatens our freedom and security?

--pp.23-24

There are two particularly dreadful procedures which have been developed. Those working and playing with them secretly call them R.H.I.C. and E.D.O.M. Radio-Hypnotic Intracerebral Control and Electronic Dissolution of Memory.

Although the general public is still in the dark about the progress being made (and the implications of such progress upon the freedoms of man), the United Nations is quite aware of it. The International Brain Research Organization-IBRO-was formed by UNESCO and held lts first formal meeting in Paris in October of 1960. Present-day work in thought control is undoubtedly under UN observation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recommend you all go watch Thrive

Shadow

The quality and reliability of a piece of literature is inversely proportional to the number of exclamation marks used when stating supposed facts.

Also I hear tinfoil hats are a good way to avoid mind control (!)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ashyra Nightwing

If all these super secret government organisations with sci-fi weapons genuinely exist, why is the rest of the government so poorly organised in comparison?

Don't you think some of this super secret information would be out on Wikileaks or something by now?

lollin' at the Queen being an Illuminati

what is the role of the Queen as a top Illuminati? What does she actually do? She's like 85, you would think she would have retired by now

I'm pretty sure the Skull and Bones Society is a secret dinner club for elites btw, also it's not that secret - there's a wikipedia on it and everything

Sevah

yeah I heard Earthing yourself disrupts a neutral charge in built up areas, cases of people with effects on water without quite touching it.

I find it fascinating how electricity works and distorts humans, faulty wiring can be brutal. Social mindcontrol and psychological warfare mixed with implied scarcities on dumbed down unhealthy societies turning billions into ants gathering coins killing the Earth along the way

Either bring your kids into industry or let them learn nature it's your choice
Search for answers and you can decided for yourself. Not hard to see the truth if you gather the evidence. I'll be fine, my daughter will be fine and more well informed than I was as at school

Ashyra Nightwing

I am not sure what the Illuminati has to do with literal wizard magic, please explain

also do you believe obama is a lizard man

Sevah

Yeah I laughed when I read that about the queen and had to copy it across but you gotta think back to all the kings of past who were slaughtered and where we are today as mankind
Where are we going? what do we know?

Sci fi weaponry isn't much special, simple idea's upgraded publicly. Electro magnetic propulsion is old news. I learnt the anti gravity theory in primary school. Earth isn't a war planet it's a harvest zone so I suggest everyone goes and researches individually rather than guide the next generations into doom.

I'm all set up for a long happy life and so is my girl. Be strong and fair, read up

Ashyra Nightwing

What is the anti gravity theory? I didn't learn about it in school and I would like to know it (some scientists might like to know about it too)

Sevah

Oh there's obvious things, they don't come out in the open cos it wouldn't suit the name.

Magic is what we don't know, Illuminati and other branches are elite scientists, mathematicians, architects, psychologists etc with all the books.

They'd have great health since they've studied medicines that help themselves and not the people, they've Genetically Modified seeds making them sterile of nutrition and grown by farmers. They've polluted the ozone, degraded technology worldwide and orchestrated media. Clustered humans together to stop them thinking straight and said go get  the new ipod each week and be distracted.

I see the resemblance between obama and a lizard but he's just a wealthy puppet keeping secrets better than i'd want to. Magic is in everyone. I've made songs and 9/10 people say it gives them goosebumps.

Ashyra Nightwing

That's not anything to do with anti-gravity - with that logic jet engines are part of the 'anti-gravity theory'

What do the Illuminati want? What is their end goal? I've always been curious about that.

Sevah

A lot of important documents are suppressed

Oldest people on records are only sitting around 120years old opposed to ancient cultures having people live til 500-900years old. With what we know now we can make Cyborgs no problems. Magic is the nanotech cell that grows to a formation
Free energy was shut down by major oil and electricity companies

Search around for sites like this
http://www.physorg.com/