Multiple accounts

Started by Shadow, March 18, 2012, 05:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

46 and 47 have been disabled on turbo until further notice. After asking to be enabled as bro accounts one day apart each I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt provided they didn't clan or work together in the meantime, but they all are online at the same time, and have on several occasions alternated attacks between accounts, and just now joined the same clan together after being told that they should not work together in their first round as bro accounts

If they want to appeal they can make a forum account and explain.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

NorikFlame

The accounts we have all "3" are for me and my two brothers. We only have two computers, but they are connected so be connected the accounts into a multi-account conglomeration. We all really want to play the game, but didn't have the computer capacity to fit the accounts. So from time to time we play on our ipods or use the computer at the same time. The problem is that we really want to play so we'll switch off to give the other a chance to play. The incident that all three were on was a simply one. The status of an online player takes a few minutes like my brother told me he tried to explain. Not sure if he did, but that's the story. We didn't think clanning up would be a problem because they were not recieving anything from the battles and it didn't seem like such a bad thing. But it looks like it did come off to you as such. We will be extra careful in making sure we don't clan together, but we gave aid to each other simply becuase we were brothers and not like we were using three accounts under the control of one person. You might not believe me, but the only way I can seriously prove it to you is if you came and saw us fr yourself. There is no other proof I can give except my word. I hope that you will find it in yourself to allow us to play again. If not then I cannot continue to play while my bros can only sit and watch me. Thanks for allowing me to make this appeal! - Ticombra 

Shadow

I re-enabled you, but please declan when the 72 hour period is up and stay unclanned (or in different clans) at least for the remainder of the round.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

If this is true then you can webcam all 3 brothers right? first hand confirmation right? If they're not a he then they should all agree to at least a voice confirmation?
Jus problem solving  :wink: Hope it is 3 brothers
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

abartell

me and my brother each have a seperate account and we're also almost always on right after each other, because if we are working together we can talk to each other outside of the game, although i wish i had some kind of proof also.
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Wolf Snare

I have 6 brothers and a cousin that liev with me and we all user rwl at the same time we huddle around hte screen and we take tuerns attacking peeple
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ian2424

Relly? I never knew that...
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

abartell

Yeah really i dont believe that unless you live in like russia or something.
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Sevz

I control all of your minds
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.