Top 6

Started by Sevah, March 19, 2012, 04:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

*1   ?   The Equinox of 2012 (#4)   350,000   $856,174,462   None   Marten   Southsward
2   ?   Day Old Hate (#7)   84,351   $319,748,331   {}{}{}{}   Magpie   Southsward
3   ?   Celestial Ascension-QuasarDragon (#24)   89,658   $304,147,667   {}{}{}{}   Lizard   Northlands
4   ?   Ticombra (#44)   65,832   $207,475,467   {}{}{}{}   Ferret   Mossflower
5   ?   Typhon (#46)   51,133   $198,045,647   {}{}{}{}   Magpie   Southsward
6   ?   Keetongu (#47)   20,910   $94,154,474   {}{}{}{}   Wolf   Southsward

I thought it'd be fun to watch a team in full force. I personally didn't need help getting to top spot but the help speeds up the process and damage along with strengthening friendships =D, there's a few others i'd like to thank for making it all possible and also the worthy enemies who keep saying yeah lets team up then attacking me for no reason. The top 6 so far have all made it clear that they're honest and loyal.

I consider everyone here a mate, the trustworthy ones earn protection. If ya need a hand let me know also for the ones I don't know who aren't so active or successful I'll try send a networth package towards the end so you all finish decent
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Gen. Volkov

You think you'd get tired of self aggrandizement after awhile...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

This one is for those who doubt me =D I didn't mention I've still got the most cash in the game.  Gonna bank up a tonne if someone doesn't stop me. I don't care about winning it's just fun to mass up networth
You should try it some time. Ya need a resilient strategy and the ability to defend yourself better than people can attack you. It's an emperor scale and now I'm in the right spot I'll do what no man can do unless they adapt better than I improvise.

It's my way of saying thanks to my buddies

Gen. Volkov

Blah blah blah, I'm the greatest, blah blah blah.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Sevs and his gang of newbs and multi's. You win because you're the only one in the game who has 5 accounts devoted to taking your orders.

Sevah

PMSFLHAHAHAHAHA
You can speak to them all and see I barely give orders. They're ninja's on their own. I jus help fix the gaps when I see them

Peace Alliance

ahem, ok sorry. You and your team of newbs and 3 brothers who mysteriously always play rwl at the same time, in the same clan, and with the same goal in mind.

Sevah

Yeah, there's Snare, Ryu, Nightwolf, forgot who Ticombra is and haven't spoken a single word to the other guy. I speak with Snare on a different site if I can catch him.

If there's any multies going on then wouldn't you shadow windy or shael ban them? Are you saying the administration may lack competence and we have a leak?

Or are you mad because I'm teaching people who wanna learn a successful strategy? I offer everyone help big or small. Helped you til ya threw it back in my face

Peace Alliance

Wait, so you only communicate to 1 of them and the others follow suit?

We did disable them... Point I'm making is that nobody else in the game has 5 people following orders. I'm passive and even I would be in first place if 5 people did what I said.

Sevah

why are you saying I'm giving them orders? I did trade with Ticombra, got him to hit the passives. Sent them all aid before cos they all had land. Snare let them into his clan so they're under his orders not mine o.O I got to top spot without help fyi. If anything that team of people were against me til I broke free.

I just saw the other topic and honestly had no idea but laughed cos it's probably multi

Peace Alliance

Well that's a lie, and you're obviously hoping you can get away with it because you seem to think you're the only one who sends ingame messages.

Too bad. Word gets around, and I'm well aware of the directions you send your little newb army. You stand on the shoulders of newbs (also snare).

Got to the top without help? Then tell me this, why are you even there? "The Wall" could break you any second, and the fact that they're not is collaboration sui generis.

Sevah

Go read my messages and check my IP address/region whatever it is that you do. I didn't suspect anything til someone mentioned it (i'm not an admin). Shadows always watching how much I make and how I do it
Don't make accusations unless you can back it up. You cannot back it up because i'm genuinely playing the game tight. I've got no reason to cheat sir and I take offence to you saying it.
I know the rules and respect the boundaries. As a player I've got the honour not to online my enemies unless it's a personal statement.

Shadow

He isn't saying that you're cheating, he is saying that you have a big team working for you. Which is perfectly true - a good portion of the active players are.

Amazing your body hasn't exploded from pent up ego.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevah

They don't work for me I work for them. Without eachother I grow slightly slower, their networth now was sent to help em all lock ;)

Peace Alliance

Either that, or they are intended to be "The Wall" between you and the rest of the game. Obviously you're backtracking because you've realized we're unimpressed.