April Round Release Notes

Started by Shadow, March 28, 2012, 09:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Murder has never, ever, in the history of promisance, affected the opponents ratio.

Shadow

Actually it has, because it lowers it by killing murders. Current murder is actually better for the target from the perspective of ratio than previously. In short, you are just complaining because it is me making the changes.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

I'm not complaining, I don't really care much for the place. Murder no longer is what you peace remembers it as. Now it's setup directly to attack opponents health. It takes peoples health all the way to 0% by sending 1 troop that fails to break countless times and upon them reaching low health send a medium sized 50m army to wipe out someone on 500m networth of troops
All you need to do is get a better ratio. Not bothered about dealing with ignorant twits. Get people using the markets. Now they're using the markets wreck it for them with tax. I hope Shael resets redwall and takes both your titles away.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.