Has #12 always been this hard to deal with??????????

Started by Wyanor, April 02, 2012, 06:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

Don't worry about me, i'm not interested in this game, logged on to 0 health and 0 troops. Can't be bothered doing that back to anyone else cos it requires many fails to get the result. I don't like failing it's a sign of incompetence so would much rather withdraw from competition than cheat.
This game isn't about skills it's about Shadow being able to control the scoreboards. 
Who wants cash? I'll make a fair bit each day =D
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Peace Alliance

Successful strat made by Sevs = "Brilliant innovation from the mind of a genius"
Successful strat made by Shadow = "Cheating! Hacking! Wah, wah, wah!"

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Ian2424

Quote from: Wyanor on April 02, 2012, 08:52:39 PM
Huh??? Now you dont seem to be in the top ten any more. Wonder why? O, yah because everyone thinks you need taken down you bully. I attacked you twice and you decided to go to war against me. >:( Well were going to keep putting you down you lizard. >:D
So far, Wolf Snare hasn't been doing anything. How about Snowy Fir? He's locking land. Nobody's trying to break him now. They're just too busy being bullies by crushing Snare when he didn't even do anything. And how is Snare a bully? Because he sends people aid and advice? Even you got advice from him.
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Sevz

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 03, 2012, 09:29:17 AM
Successful strat made by Sevs = "Brilliant innovation from the mind of a genius"
Successful strat made by Shadow = "Cheating! Hacking! Wah, wah, wah!"
Sounds like your in love. I've got a brilliant plan but don't really wanna apply my skills to more and more beta rounds.
Props to Snowy on the locking a few acres. If he doesn't have a few good mates people will catch him.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Wyanor

I would like to delete this unjust post. From now on as i am weak I will try to help other warlords the best I can.
I am an Orthodox Christian.