How to Help Develop RWL

Started by Peace Alliance, April 10, 2012, 08:02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

When posting your suggestions for the game you must:
1. Write in complete sentences.
2. Explain what the problem is in detail.
3. Be specific.
4. Explain your solution(s) in detail.
5. Be specific.
6. Give us suggestions without being condescending.
8. Expect differences of opinion.
9. Be realistic.

abartell

In my opinion, and i must say that i am probably speaking for some of the newer players, the "headquarters" thing is really dumb because after you click it you see your net on the bottom of the screen go up but when you change the page it goes back to how it was before, so really we are not getting the full benefit of it. I would recommend fixing this, and come to think of it we might not even be getting the money and food out of it either please try to fix this as soon as possible.
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Shadow

That's very odd. You do get the cash and food though, so the net thing is just appearances. I'll take a look later, but you are getting the resources to the rest is not very important.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

abartell

Oh, ok because i was gonna check a minute ago when i was on but it wouldn't let me get it yet. Thanks, you know i think the new suggestion format is good in theory but not so good in practice, like cornell notes (look them up they suck), or communism (look it up, it also sucks lol).

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

abartell

the message above (The first one ) what happened to the instant messaging thing by the way