Takedown

Started by Rakefur, April 24, 2012, 10:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakefur

Nice work Shadow. My clan put the net on me...and I couldn't get on this week!

How much net did we have before? Just wondering :/
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Gen. Volkov

About 1.9 bil. We did it because of Sevah's actions, by the way. If you guys want to have him in your clan, fine, but you have to deal with the consequences. This is the second time he's tried to kill Shadow, and killed all the net that was on Shadow in the process.

We got tired of dealing with it, so takedown time. It's pretty sad that four guys came after Shadow and couldn't manage the kill. I'm sure Sevah and Co will try again. In the meantime, Shield will be removing WAR from the top ten. I suggest you do something about Sevah, then we won't have to annihilate your clan.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

lol STFU volkov. constantly e tuffing like you're something special. we ruined your NW, you ruined ours. who gives a [poop]? Quit riding the coattails of your teammates so you can act gnarly (yet again, emperor volkov), then you can open your yap. Oh, and if we wanted to kill him, he would have died-- ask his third turbo account.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

No, you guys really did fail two kills on reg. Health buff makes it easy on turbo, hence your success there.

Can you please not make this personal? Volkov's post was quite neutral.

Anyway yes, Rakefur, we took you down cause your clan has been trying to kill me/murder our net. Sorry if you weren't involved directly.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

Believe me, if I was involved in killing you it would have been carried out. Volk is busy acting macho throwing his big bad words around, I don't have to listen to it.... you guys suck.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Rakefur

I wasn't on the last 2 weeks, so last time I saw you you had like 200 mil net.  :P
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 24, 2012, 06:38:17 PM
Believe me, if I was involved in killing you it would have been carried out. Volk is busy acting macho throwing his big bad words around, I don't have to listen to it.... you guys suck.
you were involved, your standards are all over my news feed. 5 of you were involved in suicides, murders, and standards.

Wolf Snare

lol, that was just me pwning you from 500m nw to 150. if I was going to kill you, I'd go at you with full turns, not 200; just wanted to knock you down fully. Dont say I failed when I didn't ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Durza

Consider it like this, the game has entered a "reset" of NW.  No one person now holds a billion NW.

And at the end of the day, this still remains a game.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Shadow

Quote from: Durza on April 24, 2012, 08:30:11 PM
Consider it like this, the game has entered a "reset" of NW.  No one person now holds a billion NW.
more or less my thoughts

though the market is pretty full still

Gen. Volkov

Quotelol STFU volkov. constantly e tuffing like you're something special. we ruined your NW, you ruined ours. who gives a [poop]? Quit riding the coattails of your teammates so you can act gnarly (yet again, emperor volkov), then you can open your yap. Oh, and if we wanted to kill him, he would have died-- ask his third turbo account.

You're funny Snare.

Though I'm a little confused, when did I act "gnarly" when I was emp? All I ever did was tell Sevah not to get cocky (which he did, and then the rest of the game ganged up on us), and make "declarations" which you and everyone thought were hilarious. You can make these ridiculous accusations all you want, I guess, but that doesn't make them true. They are pretty funny though, since you were way more of a internet tough guy here than I was. LOL.

Quotelol, that was just me pwning you from 500m nw to 150. if I was going to kill you, I'd go at you with full turns, not 200; just wanted to knock you down fully. Dont say I failed when I didn't

He didn't say you failed, he said your team failed. He was on 693 land. That's a kill attempt by any reckoning. Especially since you could have accomplished the same thing with murders, without blowing all your troops killing his. You guys failed a kill, don't sit there and lie about it, just man up, admit it, and move on.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Shadow Assassin

lol it wasn't a kill attempt :) we just tried to take down your net and we achieved that goal.
Want me to prove it to you?

Gen. Volkov

Could have achieved it more easily and simply in other ways. If you are going to try to "prove" it too me by trying to kill me, that would be silly. If you can prove in some other way that the attack on Shadow was in fact not a kill attempt, be my guest.

Night Wolf

It wasnt a kill attempt because they failed obviously

Gen. Volkov

Maybe you all should have told Sevah that you were going to lie about trying to kill Shadow, before you came on the forums lying about it. :)