Takedown on reg

Started by abartell, April 26, 2012, 08:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to have a chance to try and take someone down (admins, cpu's etc....) or at least hone your skills/ practice a takedown?

Absolutely
Sure i guess
whatever
not really
this sucks
totally irrelevent
admins should play
cpu's should play

abartell

I think it would be fun to watch the admins play
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Shadow

Just fyi, I do play, on both servers. #4 on reg, #6 on turbo.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

abartell

yes but almost none of the others now are they ;)

Shadow

That's mostly due to busy lives, not something we can change necessarily even if we want to.

Pippin

should of joined in with the takedown on snowy in turbo, though i think they shouldnt just become emp let someone work for it
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

abartell

well i understand both of those comments but i'm saying like cpu's that are almost human like and actually lose net and gain net, join clans, attack people with a ton of land, attack back if attacked a ton of times, use a strategy, and use there generals hut stuff like prepare raiders, or raise defences. So again it won't just be like an emp, I mean it could be a new clan created that rises up and creates a war for all I care I just want something interesting on reg, and I just thought this would be fun. I imagine it will be just like the last round of turbo except everyone will be attacking them not each other.

Shadow

We don't have CPUs that are that good ;) It could happen over time, but they are just not that smart atm.

Haven't you been following all the wars that happened just recently? Shadow+helpers vs TEMPLE, then Shield vs Agency, etc? There have been lots of battles. I even invited you to join in a few times, you said you were staying neutral because of alliances.

Rakefur

I'm sure there's war enough lately... :-\
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

abartell

i know and i was apart of those from time to time but there is no drama (he said, because she said....) with cpu's, but then again it is more fun with drama when it doesnt ruin relationships.

Ian2424

Why would we need war? Say that in real life. It just doesn't do anything. Just destruction. Which might be seen as fun in maniacal minds.... But still. I say we leave it be. We could practically make a Take Down the Emp round in Regular though. Just let someone make a ton of resources and troops with his/her clan, then we try to take them down. It would be fun and profitable.
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Genevieve

Quote from: Ian2424 on April 27, 2012, 03:20:35 PM
Just let someone make a ton of resources and troops with his/her clan, then we try to take them down. It would be fun and profitable.

That's pretty much happening all the time on reg.

Ian2424

Really? None that I've really seen. :(
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Kilkenne

To be fair, people get unreasonably upset when the admins do play together after/during any kind of major changes. Even if it is to break someone. I've done it before, but I will chalk my displeasure up to drunkenness. Because that's what I do, you see. I get angry.

Shadow

I tried to find the post you are talking about but sadly could not