Bots??

Started by Sevz, April 28, 2012, 02:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

Why do they hit me so often? I don't care cos they mostly fail but I noticed they hit me more than they hit other players. They go for me then other bots. Are they programmed to retaliate? or is it they look for cheap land? is it random attacks?

Can you set them to war against me? I'll happily bash 20 aggressive bots
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

it's random, within attackable net range. I doubt you actually get hit more, but if you do it's just bad luck.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

($users[login] = $user[Sevah]) && ($bots[attackmodify] > 0))

Shadow

darnit kilk all the code that targets sevah specifically is supposed to be secret
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

I love war even if the storyline is half imaginary. After thousands of epic strikes the battle is reaching it's conclussion. The warrior Sevz stands above the corpses of many relentless Droid'o'bot things. *evilsmile*
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.