New Stuff!

Started by EmpNero, April 30, 2012, 02:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on April 30, 2012, 02:45:13 PM
There's one thing that bugs me and that's the Facebook message thing :P Maybe a scroll or something would be more RWL?

rwlbook.rtf

Gen. Volkov

I just realized, there is no health counter, that I can find, on any screen. Has health been taken out of the game or did you just not add it?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Genevieve

It's on the home screen. And I think peace was talking about making the green circle on the top left show your health in a diagrammatic fashion.

Shadow

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 01, 2012, 03:23:41 AM
I just realized, there is no health counter, that I can find, on any screen. Has health been taken out of the game or did you just not add it?
the green circle with your rank in it will count your health if it is below 100%.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Night Wolf

I tried to change my turbo theme and now my layout is messed up and wont let me switch back

Shadow

account?

you shouldn't be able to change your theme... Did you do this more than 24 hours ago?

Night Wolf

obllivion, now everything is just clumped on the left side,and idr when I changed it 

Peace Alliance

What browser are you using?

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Shadow

what browser are YOU using? ^_^

Is your account fixed now? I reset your theme.

If not, could you give a screenshot maybe?

Night Wolf

yes much better thank you  :D

Gen. Volkov

Ah, didn't notice that. Thanks Shadow.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES