Race (?)   Wolf
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   11%
Rats (?)   10,788,252
Weasels (?)   398,781
Stoats (?)   2,854,099
Skiffs (?)   999,400
Leaders (?)   10,350,008

First step is to get him out of the clan to level the playing field. As far as his clan is concerned he's a major liability since he poked the beast. Wish everyone would drop suicides on him til he leaves but if not i'll do what I can.

Next step once he's detagged is for me to take his land really low. This wrecks his ability to regenerate leaders better than I can so I'll poison his crops.
After he's out of resources he'll go crazy hitting me heaps. That's all good it's mostly a waste. I'll bounce him right down and defend the land to prevent him breaking.
He'll make his final move and I'll put the nail in the coffin. I reckon there'll be a time when My little fox will open attack ops on Vluvs wolf.

Bets are on.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Sharptooh

I'll just leave this here . . .

Quote from: Sevah on March 10, 2012, 10:47:30 PM
I reckon it's rude to put peoples stats on the forums. It's against the rules at other places but I guess this place the rules are verbalised and bendable for certain people.

Night Wolf

Shores of Tripoli

Gen. Volkov

Well, Sevah, you never actually responded to what I asked, the first time you wanted to duel me. If you really want to duel, even though it proves nothing, I'll be happy to drop clan and duel you. I'd just like the answers to the questions I asked the first time. Just a question though, after I win, because you can't keep at anything for more than a few weeks, what are you going to do?

Also, if that's your plan, you are really pretty screwed...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 04, 2012, 10:21:20 AM
I'll just leave this here . . .

Quote from: Sevah on March 10, 2012, 10:47:30 PM
I reckon it's rude to put peoples stats on the forums. It's against the rules at other places but I guess this place the rules are verbalised and bendable for certain people.
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 11, 2012, 12:05:16 AM
It's not against the rules, and has been done for years. I'm pretty sure you've done it yourself Sevah.
Well sharpy, sorry to be rude back to volkov but i've got my reasons and admit it's intentional. Hope you aren't upset.

Drop the clan Volky. If you dare.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Aren't you going to answer my questions?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sevz

Is the question if you beat me in a duel?

Obvious answer. I wouldn't play rwl anymore because I died of a heart attack.

Raggon

I can't wait to see this play out... LOL :P
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Pippin

taking bets send me 50b with a guess and if your right i'll double it ;)
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Gen. Volkov

QuoteIs the question if you beat me in a duel?

Naw, already did that once.

To refresh your memory, modified since you want me unclanned.

So wait, who am I dueling first? Do I have to fight you and Snare (or perhaps you and pippin, since he seems to be your lackey at present) at the same time? Are you both just going to suckerpunch me, like you did Shadow, or are there going to be rules? I'm perfectly willing to fight you guys, both at once or one at time, but I need to know the circumstances. Also, if you guys are going to team up on me, I think it's only fair if I get a partner as well.

Oh, and one other thing, what's the win condition? I mean, how do we determine who won this little duel?

Sevz

Total conquest. You obviously don't know what that is.
Submission is when someone waves a white flag. To the death is to the death. Total Conquest is when you reduce the enemy to nothing and block all retaliations for around 3 of their runs.

When it's duel time I won't be communicating with anyone for help. I don't care what you do but your holding other peoples stuff right now so if you do use it against me don't brag just yet.

Wolf Snare

I challenge you in turbo volk. whoever wins can banish the other from playing, lest they wish to be the other persons slave all round.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevz

Everyone vote on the pole, I added options and reset the counter. 4 people voted volkswagon 2 for me and 1 said never ends.

Criteria for voting is use your head your heart or both.
Don't forget i'm cloaked and not holding other peoples stuff so his advantage is temporary whether he uses it or not is up to him.
When/if he de tags it's only fair we both don't accept help.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteTotal conquest. You obviously don't know what that is.
Submission is when someone waves a white flag. To the death is to the death. Total Conquest is when you reduce the enemy to nothing and block all retaliations for around 3 of their runs.

Sevah, you never actually said what the end goal was, so your first statement makes no sense. Total conquest? Eh, sure.

QuoteWhen it's duel time I won't be communicating with anyone for help. I don't care what you do but your holding other peoples stuff right now so if you do use it against me don't brag just yet.

I wasn't planning on using my clans stuff in a personal matter.

QuoteI challenge you in turbo volk. whoever wins can banish the other from playing, lest they wish to be the other persons slave all round.

Same rules?