I watch Jersey Shore

Started by Ryu, May 23, 2012, 07:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryu

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Lol, shes like why would you watch that gawd awful show lol

I actually like some episodes

dunno why. Pauly D has some great mixes though

Genevieve

Jersey Shore is actually a pretty awesome show.

Krowdon

I saw an episode or two. not my thing.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Krowdon

Nein. I'd rather watch CSI Miami.

Did y'all know that got canceled?

Ryu

Krowdon

Because its boring. (IDK the real reason. not enough interest?)

Ryu

Krowdon

The Las Vegas ones are best.

Genevieve

Straight up crime shows seem kinda out-dated nowadays. The CSIs were successful in the early 2000s because of all the new tech stuff, but they're kind of lacking a schtick now.

Krowdon

I Like the characters. Heather and Grissom are my favorites.

Ryu

Quote from: Genevieve on May 23, 2012, 09:07:33 PM
Straight up crime shows seem kinda out-dated nowadays. The CSIs were successful in the early 2000s because of all the new tech stuff, but they're kind of lacking a schtick now.
For the heck of me i cant find a link to your gif, if you can please provide one because i want to hear what that dude is saying

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]