Your Names

Started by Ryu, May 23, 2012, 11:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryu

So, this topic usually gets interesting responses; i thought i would make one since i havent seen one yet

My username is from Breath of Fire 3, or BoF3 for short. Ryu is the main character in the BoF series and IS the default name when you first start the game. Its an rpg, and it one of my very first games i ever owned, and a favorite to this day.  I remember when i was younger going to the arcade  i would make the top scores occasionally and my 3Letter input was always Ryu. Incidentally i use the same name for forums, user names on other sites, and even online gaming :D

Krowdon

Hi. My names Krowdon.

I was doing a Redwall roleplay and I was supposed to be the bad guy. So I made a fox, just put some letters together (I wanted a K name) and then roleplayed. I use Krowdon for pretty much everything I love her so much.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

My name is From Eragon, the shade and main antagonist in the story.  This name has been the root name for several other names that I use in playing: Durzak and then eventually Aarak
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Camaclue

Hello, my name is Camaclue
and I have no clue how I got this name, but when I made it, it sounded nice plus people don't pronounce it wrong.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Taiser

I couldn't think of one so I went to a genertator till I found one that sounded cool and then I changed it a little. Originally it was taisia.

Krowdon

Taisia would have been cool too. :3
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Taiser

I suppose but I wanted it to be slightly orginal, only slightly.

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Krowdon

Ian2424

Ian is my name. Just like Pippin.
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Taiser

Hey I know a guy named Ian he's really tall are you really tall?

Krowdon

No I'm average height. ;)

Taiser

Okay thats good to know. . . I think.

Krowdon

I think it'd be nice to be a little taller though.

Taiser

I think everyone would like to be taller but if every one got taller than we would be the same height in comparison to each other still.