STOP DESCENDING INTO CORRUPTION!

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, May 27, 2012, 01:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

The crappy memes and hipstery will stop post haste. You're all making me look bad. I thought I could trust you lot for a day or two. Obviously I miscalculated the role I played in keeping you idiots from going native. Regardless, if this continues there will be bad stuff that happens. I can make bad stuff happen. It's what I do.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

GaiaNet_Server

WHY ARE YOU ASSUMING THE ROLE OF PROGRAM "HOUSEWIFE", ARE YOU NOT, MALE?

Ryu

lol, bad memes and douch3 b@g debauchery all day, ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Camaclue, you are like pretty much gonorrhea personified. YOU INSIST ON STICKING AROUND AND MAKING THINGS TERRIBLE FOR EVERYONE. But I'm the cure.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

HARHARHAR

I am the barnacles on your ancient ship

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Bombing will commence at 1200 hours, we will purge spa. Or I will.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Funny how you embrace their moronic posting yet seem to bash me at every turn. Begone, Judas.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

k I will submit to your every whim
falsery
So, lord Ungatt, what do you want me to do?

Ungatt Trunn II

The flash of the bombs will remove these petty profligates for good. Only their dust and shadows will remain, to be examples.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 27, 2012, 11:03:06 AM
Funny how you embrace their moronic posting yet seem to bash me at every turn. Begone, Judas.

:(

You can do anything but bomb. I dont like the bombs it doesnt work.