STOP DESCENDING INTO CORRUPTION!

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, May 27, 2012, 01:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

This must be a message to all. 25 pages. Next, 50. And so on.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

The macro is ready. veni vidi vici
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Quote from: Ryu on May 27, 2012, 04:37:06 AM
lol, bad memes and douch3 b@g debauchery all day, ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting around the word filter like this is against the rules. Consider this an official warning for use of inappropriate language on this board (your ingame messages could stand to be cleaned up as well).

Shadow
Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on May 27, 2012, 11:12:58 AM
lol, bad memes and douch3 b@g debauchery all day, ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting around the word filter like this is against the rules. Consider this an official warning for use of inappropriate language on this board (your ingame messages could stand to be cleaned up as well).

Shadow
Modding

Shadow I love you.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

* Kepp goinga Camaexclamation mark

GaiaNet_Server

Quote from: Ryu on May 27, 2012, 03:22:32 PM

* Kepp goinga Camaexclamation mark

YOU HAVE BEEN MODED, HMWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krowdon

I'm going to start shipping Camacle and Ryu. Fanfiction to follow shortly.

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh god, I can't even imagine what a wreck that'll be. It's like mixing a pile of feces with outdated pain meds. Only a true idiot would eat it, but when they do they'll just love it! That fanfic would get a reward called "Monstrosity of the year" just from reading the summery. The critics wouldn't even read that, they'd use the unholy text to kill demons and stupid crap like that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

He would love it, in the most vile and disgusting way I can think of.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

i r writ eet lyk dis. iz akseptabl?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

cn jst tlk lyk wii r nao an no wan wil evr kum tu spa den evenshuly we cn pst lyk wi did lawng tym ahgo.