Basic Character Information Sheet

Started by Krowdon, June 10, 2012, 07:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Fill one of these out (if required) when you are making a character for a Roleplay. This is pretty much everything I think you need to know for a Roleplay, but please give suggestions if you feel I am missing something. Or ask questions. :3

Full Name:
*Nick Name(s)
*Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Allies:
Enemies:
Strengths:
Weakness:
*Goal:
Background:
*Quirks:
*Weapons:
Other things that may be important:

*optional
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

>.>
this is because I didn't make a signup sheet, right?
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Dont post characters here. Post them in the sign up for the roleplay you're in. Thanks.

Quote from: Camaclue on June 10, 2012, 07:36:40 PM
>.>
this is because I didn't make a signup sheet, right?

Partially. And I like to have people give information for roleplays and this will be a constant so all they have to do is copy/paste and they dont forget anything.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

I'm commenting on my own thread.

I love this reference. It can be easily modified for all the RP's I do, and I pretty much use it for everything. Thank you, past Krowdon.

Shadow

Quote from: Durza on June 11, 2012, 07:34:08 AM
can we get this stickied shadow?

APPARENTLY I WAS ON THE BALL 3 YEARS AGO
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

The year is 2018 and I still use this for basic character info for Roleplaying, with some minor mods depending on the RP and info needed.

2012 Krowdon was so helpful.

Durza

Truth be told it sums of the majority cross between ANY role-play system, everything else is just the technicals
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts