Hello Everybody

Started by Shoot, July 30, 2012, 01:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoot

Hey all,

I think it's about time I introduced myself here after lurking here the past couple of weeks. I'm Shoot. Some of you may have seen me around at other Promisance sites, and I do know a few of you already from other games.

I did play for a bit last round at turbo as Kanna. I apologize to those who's toes I stepped on, and I assure you it was nothing personal. I found myself being recruited by a clan that turned out to be at war with basically the rest of the server so I played the round accordingly. I won't be around here much this round since I'll be on vacation a good deal of the time, but I'll probably be looking for a clan for September if anyone is interested in another member.

I must say that once I did figure things out, the code here is a nice change of pace from playing at more basic promisance sites, so props to everybody who is behind it. The community seems to be really nice here as well.

Anyways, I'll see you all around. :)

Death

Shoot

Lol, I love you too Death :P

Neji Hyuga

hello Shoot, it was a pleasure playing alongside you here and at Qmt, i hope you do stick around after your vacation, and yes many of the members are quite nice here (most of the time anyways)

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shoot

Thanks everybody, nice to meet you :)

windhound

Hey Shoot, glad to have you
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't