Viking Invasion Signup (Closed)

Started by Flitchaye Warrior, July 06, 2012, 01:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flitchaye Warrior

I'm interested in starting a roleplay in which Vikings attack Redwall, and make it sort of styled after a Redwall book. I'm going to be Viking Commander and the positions that are available are Abbey Warrior, first mate, Viking, Skipper, Redwallers, Viking Captain ect. Is anyone interested?

Krowdon

I'll join.

I'd like to have second in command for Vikings and some Redwallers. Can I have the Badger Lord? Is that a role?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

It originally wasn't going to be in but now that you mention it I guess it can be a position so yes you can have it.

Krowdon

Alright. I'm going to have a Redwaller, a viking ,and the Badger Lord.

If anyones interested in being in the Long Patrol, let me know. :3
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

I shall be the Larry Shoe of the story(a.k.a. the main hero). I will be a mouse warrior who is so great and perfect in every way. Unless you want this to be SUPER SERIOUS then i will be a serious mouse warrior.

Also, since I like being two people at once, I am also Abbot Jakes(I have several Abbot Jakeses, none of em the same)

I guess I will be a generic Long Patrol hare too
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Quote from: Camaclue on July 06, 2012, 04:00:55 PM
I shall be the Larry Shoe of the story(a.k.a. the main hero). I will be a mouse warrior who is so great and perfect in every way. Unless you want this to be SUPER SERIOUS then i will be a serious mouse warrior.

Also, since I like being two people at once, I am also Abbot Jakes(I have several Abbot Jakeses, none of em the same)

I guess I will be a generic Long Patrol hare too

You cannot have a mouse warrior who is perfect in every way because thats not fair.

Camaclue

if this had some humor, I would make it so that he's narcissistic and thinks everything he does is right and good.

Krowdon

He can be like that. Thats fine. But no perfect characters.

Camaclue

the choice to make him narcissistic is Flitchaye's decision. His RP, his choices.

Krowdon

Its your character though. HE doesnt control your character, he's just running it. So he gets to decide what the vikings do and move the plot along, but you control what your character does.

Camaclue

But if my character completely ruins his plans for a non silly rp, then I'll just not do it.

stormsight

I want to be the one person in every book who is in charge of brewing all the beer.
and it hits like a brick to the back of your head. like, goodbye, five times.
one for each finger.
and you say,
"my, my, the ways i've changed since then--the ways i've changed."
and all i ever say is,
"i'm tired."

Camaclue

the foremole usually makes the beer and alcohol. But you need a funny accent that doesn't exist IRL

stormsight

I'm gonna be a germano-norse hedgehog who may or may not be an alcoholic.
and it hits like a brick to the back of your head. like, goodbye, five times.
one for each finger.
and you say,
"my, my, the ways i've changed since then--the ways i've changed."
and all i ever say is,
"i'm tired."

Camaclue

alcoholic hedgehog + Narcissistic mouse + other = A PRETTY LULZY STORY
This story will be better than that one RP that never left the dock before sinking