Viking Invasion RP (Closed)

Started by Flitchaye Warrior, July 08, 2012, 01:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flitchaye Warrior

At the Abbey:
A scout of the army of Gaius had been watching the whole thing from the cover of the forest. He sighted an arrow at the Abbot and let it fly. It missed and hit the doorframe. He ran off to report all that had happened to his leader.

Krowdon

Road to the Abbey:
" You better not be lying, Hedgepig. Someone take that device off him and bring him with us. We're reoprting back to Gaius."

(Sorry I am so braindead.)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Road to teh Abbey:
After the contingent started to march the scout came back and whispered in his leader's ear. Then he walked off to prepare to leave.

At the Camp:
Gaius is preparing his troops for battle.
(I know how you feel)

Warfur fireblade

Gaius doesn't know, however, that he is being watched by Warfur Fireblade and his huge horde of feral cats.
"hello" says Warfur as he steps from behind cover, flanked by a score of spear cats, and a score of archers following them.
"Lay down your weapons and surrender"
Join my new role play, the great arena!!

Ian2424

Warfur, please don't necro posts. The last post was a year ago :P
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Krowdon

The way to go is definitely make a new roleplay. I'm sure people would be willing to roleplay with you. I would also recommend creating a sign up topic for your roleplay, that way you don't have people asking to sign up in between a bunch of in character posts, and losing their character information. It just helps keep things organized.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Warfur fireblade

Join my new role play, the great arena!!