Turbo Round 60 Immortalization (3.0 Round 6)

Started by windhound, July 28, 2012, 09:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Redwall: Warlords 3.0
23 of the 39 Warlords in the game are considered active.

44 Warlords have been destroyed, and -43 Warlords have been abandoned.
2 accounts have been disabled by Administration.
There are 8 active Clans.
2,024,845,770 rats have been sold on the market for an average price of $425
509,127,960 weasels have been sold on the market for an average price of $709
346,725,822 stoats have been sold on the market for an average price of $1,485
122,597,662 skiffs have been sold on the market for an average price of $2,123
9,423,940,236 food has been sold on the market for an average price of $19

1. Paths of Peril (#7)
$1,100,031,908 with 29,514 Acres

2. Red Special (#19)
$1,033,423,585 with 42,500 Acres

3. lol (#30)
$391,809,448 with 20,266 Acres

4. Dennis Nedry (#20)
$209,530,060 with 46,050 Acres

5. Sonata of Hope (#10)
$67,081,982 with 84,321 Acres

6. Belgareth (#18)
$109,075,227 with 25,216 Acres

7. Shadow (#4)
$60,883,898 with 10,269 Acres

8. Babes. (#36)
$53,145,844 with 26,039 Acres

9. Gondor (#13)
$51,405,045 with 20,772 Acres

10. nick fury (#11)
$40,275,093 with 22,851 Acres

11. Kanna (#34)
$29,001,183 with 26,464 Acres

12. The Hounds of Ulster (#9)
$19,722,397 with 23,052 Acres

13. The glue is strong with you. (#15)
$19,212,980 with 18,653 Acres

14. Land Farm (Free Land) (#17)
$16,208,282 with 16,535 Acres

15. Raggon (#23)
$13,445,522 with 9,209 Acres

Most Rats
Red Special (#19)
320,318,178 Rats

Most Weasels
Red Special (#19)
106,527,663 Weasels

Most Stoats
Paths of Peril (#7)
152,236,749 Stoats

Most Skiffs
lol (#30)
25,250,782 Skiffs

Most Food
Babes. (#36)
1,013,672,780 Food

Most Cash
Gondor (#13)
19,532,148,983 Cash

Most Leaders
Red Special (#19)
7,231,301 Leaders

Most Loyalty
Kanna (#34)
48,864,509 Loyalty

Most Land
Sonata of Hope (#10)
84,321 Land

Most Total Offenses
Gondor (#13)
2,367 Total Offenses

Most Total Defenses
The Hounds of Ulster (#9)
1,906 Total Defenses
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Ah well, Sevah eked out the victory. Good try Firegoose.

I think that was a couple rounds ago windy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

MWOAHHAHHAHAHAHA. 2 in a row for me after 9 in a row for Snare.
Funny to see Volkov finish 12th out of 14 players. Start of the round was great fun swearing at Pippin and Ryu when I was named Hidden Fox.

I must give shout outs to Shadow for contributing to my victory, for being an unreasonable rude stubborn bully. I would of happily not attacked anyone or attempted to win but he pushed me into the fight (and died for it) so I went on from there til this day of glory. (beta glory)
Read it and weep firetool, you inspired me to make sure you didn't win. Try a bit harder next time and you'll get second again
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Wolf Snare

windy that was from 4 or 5 rounds ago. congrats everyone, that was a lot of fun. I returned two days ago to join in on the endgame fun. Volk came and onlined me in the last half hour, which almost ruined everything lol. congrats sevz, the legacy will carry on. in 7 more rounds we'll pass the torch to pip or ry. why 9? it gets monotonous, and yeah you can take my word for it
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

windhound

Wait, the immort was from several rounds ago?
I don't know how...  I just copied it from the game before resetting

Weird, sorry about that?
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

The second immort was. The first one was for this round.

Most Total Defenses
The Hounds of Ulster (#9)
1,906 Total Defenses

Heh, appears I am rather unpopular, usually that's the land farm.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

windhound

Ah, gotcha.  Yeah that's been busted for a little while, didn't notice it.
Removed, thanks.

Shadow

8v4, I'd say we did ok

Good round, was fun working with the tooths again.

Stay tuned for spa clan this round!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Quote from: Shadow on July 28, 2012, 10:27:10 PM
8v4, I'd say we did ok
Good round, was fun working with the tooths again.
Stay tuned for spa clan this round!

I'd say you did terrible and so did volkov. You say 8vs4 to look good but that's not the truth. I was happy at the bottom scouting my own land not attacking anyone getting hit a few sending off what I can to the littler people but you refused to let me enjoy myself for no reason.
Absolutely no valid reason for you starting a war with me (unless you done an IP check?). Just being a prick because you can. I said nothing on the forums, said nothing ingame, did nothing wrong ingame asked you nicely to leave me in peace time after time and how did you treat me when I was turning over a new leaf?

Showed no respect and got yourself killed. HAHAHAHA. Trust a fool like you to brag about losing. You can try salvage some dignity but look at the scoreboard. Everyone sees you as the fool who mistook my kindness for weakness. Your the guy who starts fights he can't finish. You don't even know why you start the fights it's like being a scumbag is instinctive for you.
After 30 days your clans total networth is under 85million. That's what 40thousand turns for this "ok" result?
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Wolf Snare

facts are, you and volk had an even playing field against pippin and I, and we absolutely cleaned house and locked the land on the 2nd day. we continued growing as you fell behind, then I killed you. Of course, pip fishes like a madman and had to go on a three day trip (well, he didn't have to, he WANTED to, and all the power to him, fishing is sick) and I broke up with my girlfriend and moved home to london for a week with limited access (by that, I mean, dial up net and 5 mins to load a page, took me 10 minutes to write a 'goodbye' topic.)

that being said, you did come back and kill me while pippin was away, which was absolutely awesome in my opinion, I didn't know you had it in ya lol

but anyways, I came back two days before reset because it looked like you were going to win. and you probably would have ;)

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Shadow on July 28, 2012, 10:27:10 PM
8v4, I'd say we did ok

oh, to clarify, this was what I was talking about in the other topic. Always an excuse! if you guys weren't such sore losers and admitted defeat, we probably wouldnt pick on you (as much), but then again it's always us vs you, there's no one else to play against! (this I hope to change as well)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Lol Sevz, you're a tool. You won by 70mil despite having twice as many members, and you call that a victory? Volk lost 50bil due to the bot bug. That's enough to cover the gap. If you'd be in his shoes and I'd won, I know what we'd all be hearing.

"Shadow is such a piece of scum, I lost because he's unfair and didn't refund me, the admins are against me, illuminanti!"

or if we'd be refunded.

"Shadow is a piece of scum, he got windy to refund his team so they won, new world order!"

Well we lost because the admins wanted to be impartial. Face it Sevz-you're a bad player. You only play when your team has the advantage. When Volk beat you in reg, you cried like a baby and ran. If you're team had been our size, you wouldn't have been close to us. And Snare showed how spineless he is, even though Sevz clan stole pips cash, he didn't even try to do any damage. Judging by the other topic, he actually helped him. The big man is just an attack dog?

Oh well, I shouldn't have expected better. Thanks to Shadow and Volk for working with me and sharp. It was fun, the way Sevz won by the finest of margins and brags like he outclassed anybody just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Quotefacts are, you and volk had an even playing field against pippin and I, and we absolutely cleaned house and locked the land on the 2nd day. we continued growing as you fell behind, then I killed you.

I seem to remember having a bit of battle early on, but then we broke the land lock and you guys faded away, then we killed you and you quit until right at the end of the round, and helped Sevz scrape out his win.

Firetooth kind of does have a point, if I hadn't been hit by the bot script, Shadow wouldn't have had to switch strats to buy my marketed troops, and then if I hadn't been hit by it again, I probably wouldn't have lost the 40 bil or so that was still missing, even after Kanna was generous enough to let me take back some of what was stolen off my account due the bot script killing leaders by running turns on low land. I got screwed over pretty hard, right as we were getting into the crucial days of the set. Right before the first time the bot script hit, I was getting ready to take out the majority of Sonata's troops and break the minor landlock he had going. That would have secured me in first place for most of the rest of the set. Then the second script hit, which screwed us up right as we were about to transfer huge amounts of cash to try and secure Firetooth at No.1 for the win. So I was reduced to trying to knock Sevah below Firetooth at the very last minute with troop suicides. Hence my unusually low finish, after being in the top three for most of the round.

All that said, you did manage to scrape out the victory, so good job.

Sevz

BAHAHAHAHA. You are the sorest loser in the world Fireteet. I didn't fully uncloak and still had cash banked n00bs. Was gonna drop and beat you by 1 networth but the reset came too soon and it was risky.

Did you know that your excuses are not even plausible? Shadow robbed me of a few HUNDRED billion total before I made a single attack 3 weeks into the month. The bots wasted me with a week remaining. I sent out random aid which totals more than Volkov is complaining about so guess what?

YOU STILL LOST. HAHAHAHA.

You've got excuses for losing, I've got excuses for not winning by enough.
I don't even consider this my win I call it your loss. My plans to win came when I read your recent posts about me a few days ago. You got lucky I didn't take you down kid. Ask Snare and Ryu, I told them you had a maximum of 7.45mil leaders and I could get in range to murder you with a fox no probs. They both had things to do so they couldn't hold stuff while I did it. Wish I did now. You'd be crying on your -250m net. Did you know that there is unlimited missions against an unclanned player? Yea you wouldn't of known that til after the job was done.

We wasted HEAPS along the way, went to kill sharptooh and shadow aided him weasels, went to kill shadow he got aided we still paid top dollar for that kill. Did hurt our finishing networths and it wasn't 600million players vs you lonely 4 because you were fortunate I was only attacking for the last few days, same with snare, pip ran once in the second half of the round, Kanna's first set here, LoL did his own thing plus him and Gondor missed their final runs
It was mostly Ryu who held you 5 back. That's a maximum of 7 when you know 3 of us were barely there.
Yeah you say 4 on 8 but look. You have 5 people working together. Shadow, Volk, Firetwat, Sharpy and the guy you give no acknowledgement who went by the name Belgareth. (just ignore him)

If volkov got a refund I deserved one too. Why question that? You gonna grow up one of these days and be a sportsman or are you always gonna be that guy who losses to someone you say isn't worthy?
Great to know that I didn't earn my win even though I was Hidden Fox, Snare stole pip's cash? oh you mean the 40b I sent him got stolen that back from someone inactive? HAVE A CRY.
You know what leaves a bad taste in your mouth? Losing to me =D
"Face it Sevz-you're a bad player" "That beat me again"
And what's with references to volk winning in a reg duel? the dude made zero attacks on me for a month so I hit the vacation button and in that 12 hour period him AND Shadow suicided me then poisoned and murdered. That's hardly a win because when I came back I still had more than them both put together. The purpose of the duel was to test Volkov in a 1 on 1 and he wouldn't even face me. He made a thousand excuses to prolong what i'd label an impending doom but this is what I constitute as my self declared victory.

It's very simple 2 steps.
Step 1 he accepted the duel
Step 2 he died 20 days later
Is that clear? What if it was positions switched? You think about it man and make some excuses for me.

Firetooth

You're so deluded, I don't even know what is true or just your own fantasy from your post.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.