Short jokes

Started by Krowdon, August 02, 2012, 11:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

What are some good ones?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

A man walks into a Fortune Teller's tent to get his fortune read. The Gypsy looks into her crystal ball and tells the man, "You are a father of two young boys." "Ha! That's what you think!" Says the man, "I'm the father of three boys."
"Ha!" Says the gypsy, "That's what you think!"
- A German joke
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

That's awesome, but I meant short as in 'Not tall'

But that's the best joke I've heard all day.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

I have a book full of funnies from around the world.

Krowdon

Camaclue

CANADA: A man says t a friend, "My wife is on a three week diet" "Oh yeah? How much has she lost so far?" "Two Weeks."

RUSSIA: Due to the recession, to save on energy costs, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off.- God

UK: About a month before my grandfather died, my grandmother covered his back with lard. After that, he went downhill very quickly.

Krowdon

The second and third ones are great.

Ryu

Ashyra Nightwing

A baby seal walks into a club

Krowdon

Durza

two men walk into a bar, the third one ducks
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Eh. That one was okay.

Ungatt Trunn II

Irradiated cats have 18 half lives.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Camaclue

ACTUALLY the irradiated cat would have it's DNA shredded and the cat would either die or have mutant babies.