Poll: New Round?

Started by Ian, January 18, 2003, 01:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian

Vengerak

calria

a reset would totally clear everyone's NW and everything, right? gah nooo that would be UNBELEIVABLY evil lol

Wickedclaw

that would blow. I have worked pretty hard to get to where I am and a reset would really make me angry!  :angry:  :angry:  

Holby

It hasn't been that long since the expansion and the cutting back. Plus, in the couple weeks I was away, the top 10 really changed. It's unnecessary.

Anyway, Admin haven't mentioned a reset- don't get worried until they do.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

A reset would be pretty cool. Because then there wouldn't be 800 dead accounts slowing up the server. And you can get single and double digits!

Abby The Rat

Yeah and maybe I can get my old troop name back. But I'm not looking forward to a reset.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

I'm proud of my number. It sounds very senior B)
Like I'm an expert or somethin' :D

I will not deleted this

~>John<~

well. I sorta think no, but it would e better, Just not a monthly reset. Just this once to clear it up. Then everyone will have a chance to be in the top 20, instead of what we have now
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

There's always a way of doing something- I can get back up there now, I'm sure of it.
Anyone can get up there, no matter when you joined. Besides, some poeple like their number!
"121, 121, everybody likes this number, 121!"
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

Nah- doesn't have the same ring to it. Now, if we compromised and went inbetween...
811 + 121 =1032
1032 / by 2= 516
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Mines the best because if you press shirf 3, then 456 you get #456.

My numba.

It would kinda be cool, but people in the top 50 would FREAK...like i did when they reset the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holby

Why is that? Did you have many posts?
I was a footstool.
"They Can't Take That Away From Me."
(BTW, whoever gets that last sentence is awarded $1000000)
I will not deleted this