Slightly bemused [minecraft]

Started by windhound, August 12, 2012, 10:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

So I've got an autofarm on one of the minecraft player servers.
Server allows griefing, you have to claim land to protect it, etc.  I havn't really bothered with the faction thing, I just like to fart around and wander the server.  My little brothers are much more involved than I am.

Anyways, today I login and think its been found.  The farm has been activated, water still flowing, all but one piece of wheat (takes 63 to make 21 bread) and the seeds taken, but then I look around and its intact -- with the exception of my two pet snowmen, they were dead.  They may have just fallen into the water though...  pretty dumb.
Wondering if someone actually came by and just helped themselves to some food (as per my sign) or if it was a server glitch.  Unless someone leaves a sign I don't guess I'll know

This thing is in the middle of an ocean btw, I probably went 2000 blocks over water without seeing land before I found the small island I based it off of.
I thought it was in the middle of nowhere, but then after setting it up I wandered 150 blocks and found another (griefed and probably abandoned) base.  Also, a mooshroom island not far from that. 
So meh.

Mooshrooms.  So creepy.

Baby Mooshrooms.  So adorable.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ungatt Trunn II

You should put traps all around your "property", something which destroys everything.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Krowdon

My friends asked me to. I havent because of my computer, and I'm not a bif fan of games where theres no plot or anything. The exception is Zoo Tycoon.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Rakefur

Quote from: Camaclue on August 13, 2012, 08:43:08 AM
I want it but I'm too poor
:C
^^What he said. But I tried out the "classic" minecraft and liked it.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Krowdon

Camaclue

Flitchaye Warrior

I want to play minecraft, but I has no monies.

Krowdon

Durza

minecraft.net

you do not need money to play.  You only need money if you want to be able to play it offline.  I may be off but i know that there should be a free sign up to play online choice
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Flitchaye Warrior

Almost anything that is free requires an account.