The Almighty Power of WAR Clan

Started by Sevz, August 19, 2012, 05:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Cue countdown until Sevs argument is repeated verbatim.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWatch your back I'm going to wipe you out for believing your own lies.

I think you meant, "I'm going to go on vaca again, because I know I can't beat you."
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Hahaha and you vacate again just as soon as you get some leaders killed. Some things never change.

EDIT: and you're still active on turbo, you aren't even pretending this is anything except you being scared. Awesome.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWe dueled + you died = I win

We didn't actually "duel" + you broke every rule of what a duel is supposed to be + you went on vaca = You lose
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Death

OKAY SHADOW AND VOLKOV LET'S OUTEMP HIM

Shadow

Sevz

It's true I'm running scared with a 5x advantage. What's losing leaders got to do with it? I had 90k and 27million leaders full turns and I know how to preserve myself so I'd only lose to around 20m before I regenerated more.

Went on protection because the land was spread and I really couldn't be bothered playing both servers plus this is the only way Volkov can get into first so lap it up ladies.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Well at least you admit that you are vacating for defense and nothing else. Mark of a skilled player. And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

Sevz

To be honest I'm just not so dedicated. Been playing consistently for a fair while may aswell quit while I'm ahead or I'd be dropping down with the pack aimlessly for even longer. I'll come back with a refreshed concise approach when I'm ready. Not harming anyone in vacation mode at least.
Good luck everyone and be well

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevz

It's on pause, we'll continue this when the tables are even. Volkov hasn't attacked me in months and he's got nothing special. Couldn't break me if he tried and my armies ashamed of themselves when they attack the second ranked warlord

Build up while i'm on holidays  >:D

Shadow

Translation: my leaders were low and I didn't want Volkov to poison all my net away so I went into vacation mode even though I'm still here.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevz on September 25, 2012, 02:40:46 PM
It's on pause, we'll continue this when the tables are even. Volkov hasn't attacked me in months and he's got nothing special. Couldn't break me if he tried and my armies ashamed of themselves when they attack the second ranked warlord

Build up while i'm on holidays  >:D
The way I understand a duel, you can't just "go on pause." Also from most scenarios irl involving two individuals/teams, pulling out even if winning usually means your opponent wins by default.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov