The Almighty Power of WAR Clan

Started by Sevz, August 19, 2012, 05:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

3 days, 13.3 hours ago   You find Shadow (#4) losing a fight with your leaders!   You killed 976490 Leaders, losing 188,008 Leaders in the process. xMax
3 days, 13.7 hours ago   You find Shadow (#4) attempting to view your army!
Quote from: Shadow on September 25, 2012, 02:53:47 PM
Translation: my leaders were low and I didn't want Volkov to poison all my net away so I went into vacation mode even though I'm still here.
LMAO, This happened after I hit vacation. Again. Is this all you can do? Where's your technique?
Failed leader attacks is a dirty move but glad your using teamwork
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

And look at that, as soon as you are out of immediate danger, you come out of vacation.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Volk still already won this when Sevz vaca'd anyway.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Yea this isn't even about that anymore, Sevs is just being awful.

Firetooth

That's hardly a surprise though haha.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevz

Jealousy's a curse
Your Notice: Best rate
Missions: Success
$65,695,883,698 Cash
50turns ;)

Most Recent
Missions: Success
$51,640,607,437 Cash
Rationing loyalty

Not sure why you ladies are thinking your good when ya's barely effect me. You all forced me to come back then I'm still awful? Can't play can't vacate gotta drop to your levels. What difference was the danger? I never knew you suicided me til I came back after getting forced to prove myself. That put me on 173ratio thanks shadow bruv, you know i can't check the scores from vaca didn't know the landscape
Problem for you punks now i'm an angry warlord with 3 average skilled below the belt targets in my sites. No rules apply here you can't take me out with skills gotta double team fail a bunch of attacks to still fail even getting me. I can be dirty and weak too the main ingredient is timing.
We'll see who ends up top of the leaderboard with it all. HAHAHA. Peace out.

Shadow, mod for langauge
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Language, Sevs. You know the rules.

QuoteI can be dirty and weak too the main ingredient is timing.
Kinda like how you time a vacation to avoid being hittable during our next run?

Anyway, nobody said you couldn't play, they said that vacating for defense is pathetic.

Sevz

vacated for a break not for defence.
The Hounds of Ulster (#7)
Turns (?)   8 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?)   133 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #1
Workers (?)   251,639
Acres (?)   81,839
Cash (?)   $215,650,468,292
Food (?)   20,777,789,174
Loyalty (?)   39,057,283
Networth (?)   $581,973,726
Location (?)   Mossflower
Race (?)   Wolf
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   10%
Rats (?)   2,031,627
Weasels (?)   2,058,919
Stoats (?)   2,040,139
Skiffs (?)   2,090,860
Leaders (?)   14,188,294
0.6 hours ago   The Hounds of Ulster (#7) attacked you!   You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
150,753 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
157,288 Stoats
0.7 hours ago   You find The Hounds of Ulster (#7) attempting to view your army!

You win this battle.  NOT

Gen. Volkov

0.1 hours ago    You find Ruler of Conjuration (#21) losing a fight with your leaders!    You killed 933696 Leaders, losing 62,130 Leaders in the process.
0.1 hours ago    You find Ruler of Conjuration (#21) losing a fight with your leaders!    You killed 1005686 Leaders, losing 200,776 Leaders in the process.
0.1 hours ago    You notice Ruler of Conjuration (#21) trying to poison your food!
0.2 hours ago    You find another warlord viewing your stats!

Oh, irony.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Haha that's exactly what happened last time we had this argument.

Claims suicides are cheating, uses suicides just shortly after actually cheating.

Sevz

Really? Are you 2 allowed to complain about this?

What is the only successful moves you both have done for the last year? Teamwork suicides. Apart from that you both haven't really made much or done any legitimate damage right? You can't play with skills so you use these dirty Suicides to weaken someone's leaders then the other guy throws on some poisons. Whenever I said anything you both make excuses for being unethical and destroying other peoples hard work with a clear loophole. Innocent players who are simply landgrabbing and working in a team. Now we have under 15 active players because they just don't bother playing where everytime they've grown big they've had a cheat used against them to wipe out everything.
You both aren't even feeling guilty because you lie to yourselves and think it's acceptable. Blame someone else for events you don't understand. 2man suicides are way easier than 1man doing the suicides then recovering leaders and also doing the poisons plus safeguard while making more profit than you both combined.

The difference is your mindless maximum suicides aid away your stuff so you got nothing to lose and get the other guy to do the damage is pathetic. When you both think it's acceptable then maybe you need a taste of your own medicine. It was only a week ago I foiled your attempts on me today your being hypocrites. Who are you to go pick flaws with me for retaliation? It is just that. Retaliation.
If I saw you both on high networths from hard work I'd use my wits to take you out without failing a single attack. This is beyond the point of simply taking down someone because they're doing good. This is taking down the work of 2 players who used dirty tactics to get where they are and ruined the game for the entire server along the way. It's a statement. The amount of networth you've destroyed by FAILING attacks to create an opening is 50x what you both made yourselves.
Have you tallied it up?
What you don't mention is that I never suicided anyone else and why?

Right now your both complaining out of fear. Fear of having the same treatment that you've given so many others.
Your attitudes are the equivalent of an alcoholic insulting someone trying his first beer.
Don't judge me when I do what you've done a hundred times. You deserve this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote from: Sevz on September 28, 2012, 08:23:29 AM
Problem for you punks now i'm an angry warlord with 3 average skilled below the belt targets in my sites. No rules apply here you can't take me out with skills gotta double team fail a bunch of attacks to still fail even getting me. I can be dirty and weak too the main ingredient is timing.
Did you read this? I'll translate it in retard laymen terms
You suicided me after I hit vacation then called me names for going on vacation like I knew? So I say I'll be playing by the same rules as you, what's unclear or ironic?

Shoot

I'm going to have to agree with Sevah about the tactic. It's cheap, it takes no skill, and worst of all, there is no possible way to defend against it no matter what you do or how good you are at the game. How on earth is anyone ever going to sit in first for 10 days to become emperor when all that needs to be done to prevent it is leader suicides, then someone spams murder/poison to knock them out of the lead and ruin all their work in the process?

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: SevahReally? Are you 2 allowed to complain about this?

We aren't complaining, we're laughing at you.

QuoteWhat is the only successful moves you both have done for the last year? Teamwork suicides. Apart from that you both haven't really made much or done any legitimate damage right? You can't play with skills so you use these dirty Suicides to weaken someone's leaders then the other guy throws on some poisons. Whenever I said anything you both make excuses for being unethical and destroying other peoples hard work with a clear loophole. Innocent players who are simply landgrabbing and working in a team. Now we have under 15 active players because they just don't bother playing where everytime they've grown big they've had a cheat used against them to wipe out everything.

That is not what we have done, and you very well know it. Shadow and I have been targeted, by you and your cronies, for months now. We have retaliated in appropriate fashion to that. As to driving away players, that is utter drivel. As is the claim that we are cheating by using the tactic. The only one who could actually be accused of cheating would be you, once again, for abusing the vaca function.

You both aren't even feeling guilty because you lie to yourselves and think it's acceptable. Blame someone else for events you don't understand. 2man suicides are way easier than 1man doing the suicides then recovering leaders and also doing the poisons plus safeguard while making more profit than you both combined.

Of course we don't feel guilty, we've never claimed suicides are anything other than another game tactic. YOU are the on who has been calling them cheating and the like.

QuoteThe difference is your mindless maximum suicides aid away your stuff so you got nothing to lose and get the other guy to do the damage is pathetic. When you both think it's acceptable then maybe you need a taste of your own medicine. It was only a week ago I foiled your attempts on me today your being hypocrites. Who are you to go pick flaws with me for retaliation? It is just that. Retaliation.

Translation: I went into vaca then aided away my stuff to one of my cronies so I can continue my mindless targeting of Shadow. We never asked or wanted to be your enemies Sevah, you did that to yourself, so calling this retaliation is well and truly laughable.

QuoteIf I saw you both on high networths from hard work I'd use my wits to take you out without failing a single attack.

Yes, just like you have tried to do to me, when I went and created 500 mil of my OWN NW. Oh wait, no you didn't, you used suicides because you can't get through my leader defenses. LOLOLOL. I'm not complaining, I'm just laughing at what a hypocrite you are. You claim something is cheating when it's used against you, but have no problem using it yourself should the situation permit. Then you have the sheer gall to claim that the people you are using the tactic that YOU CONDEMN somehow deserve it because they have been a thorn in your side ever since you decided to make them enemies. I personally don't care whether you violate your own supposed ethical code or not Sevah, I just think its funny when you do.

Right now your both complaining out of fear. Fear of having the same treatment that you've given so many others.
Your attitudes are the equivalent of an alcoholic insulting someone trying his first beer.
Don't judge me when I do what you've done a hundred times. You deserve this.

Nope, not in the least out of fear. I just think its funny when you break your own rules and then try to justify being a hypocrite. You use suicides whenever the situation permits, and you complain when they are used against you in turn. I find this extremely funny.

You suicided me after I hit vacation then called me names for going on vacation like I knew? So I say I'll be playing by the same rules as you, what's unclear or ironic?

I'm quite sure you knew something was coming. We had hardly been quiescent. You went on vaca to avoid what we were going to do to you, simple as that. So we rightfully called you on it. Especially since I'm fairly certain the suicides were more than 12 hours before you went on vaca. If you are going to be all sensitive about it, well, I don't really care, but I will still call you on being a hypocrite.

Quote from: ShootI'm going to have to agree with Sevah about the tactic. It's cheap, it takes no skill, and worst of all, there is no possible way to defend against it no matter what you do or how good you are at the game. How on earth is anyone ever going to sit in first for 10 days to become emperor when all that needs to be done to prevent it is leader suicides, then someone spams murder/poison to knock them out of the lead and ruin all their work in the process?

Actually suicides need to be done when the warlord is clanned to really be effective. Unclanned warlords can only be hit with a max of 21 suicides, and they don't do enough damage to allow open atk ops to work, so you can't spam them with murders or poisons. You have to wait for them to unmax, and unless they can't unload the net for some reason, the other player has plenty of time to salvage the situation before you can do anything but minor damage.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 03, 2012, 06:19:44 AM
Quote from: SevahReally? Are you 2 allowed to complain about this?

We aren't complaining, we're laughing at you.
Pretty much this. You were the one who said suicides were cheap, and then you used them. The level of double standard is hilarious, all the more so because I am pretty sure you actually cannot see it yourself. The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

Quote from: Shoot on October 03, 2012, 05:42:36 AM
I'm going to have to agree with Sevah about the tactic. It's cheap, it takes no skill, and worst of all, there is no possible way to defend against it no matter what you do or how good you are at the game. How on earth is anyone ever going to sit in first for 10 days to become emperor when all that needs to be done to prevent it is leader suicides, then someone spams murder/poison to knock them out of the lead and ruin all their work in the process?
Incidentally, this is entirely untrue. There have been many, many emps of reg, and all of them had to deal with suicides. In fact, there was a time when it was a well-accepted tactic (pretty much Sevs is the only person who complains about them, he just does it really loudly).

Death