My cash disappears without a trace

Started by PhoenixOfPanem, November 21, 2012, 07:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixOfPanem

And with no "Someone stole $xxx,xxx,xxx from your treasuries!" message!
I used to have, like, 30 billion. Then 5 billion disappeared, leaving me at 25 billion.
Then after a bit of spending and some attacks made on me (which killed a lot of markets), I ended up with 10 to 15 billion. Then more attacks came.
What's going on here?
Quote from: PhoenixOfPanem
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
**NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING MODERATORS CHANGE IN MY POSTS**
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II link=topic=16923.msg356616#msg356616
No, I have failed

Krowdon

Did this happen while you were using turns, or when you were waiting for turns. Because if you were using turns your armies took it all.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

Whenever you use turns you will get a report telling you how much money you earned or spent. If you are losing cash each turns, that's probably where it went, as Krowdon said.

Is this turbo or reg?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

PhoenixOfPanem

Reg. And I was not using turns - I was on in the morning, then I went to school (no RWL-ing then), and then in the evening I logged on and cash was gone.
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
No, I have failed

Shadow

did the people who were attacking you use sack?

PhoenixOfPanem

I don't think so... when they use sack does it say they took cash and food?
And when I logged on again there were no attacks during the offline period.
No, I have failed

Shadow

Don't know what to tell you.

All I can say is that if it happens again, try to recall exactly what you did beforehand, and post any news events from the time prior.