Skins in Turbo

Started by Gen. Volkov, September 11, 2012, 01:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I noticed awhile back that windy said there is a new skin you can use. The skin change options used to be on the Manage Army page. Either I am blind and missing it, you guys moved where it is, or the options aren't there anymore. Which is the case guys?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

I don't recall windy saying this. I think he said that he planned to allow use of the old skins again, but I don't think he got to it yet.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Negative.
I said that Ollie had originally planned to allow for a classic theme. 
Unfortunately he didn't put the switches in as he went, and there's quite a few tweaks that break the classic promi style.

Really that's something that only Ollie can do without major headache, because he knows roughly what he changed.  I have no idea.  And there's so many other things in need of attention, restoring a classic theme is pretty low on my list tbh.

Sorry.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Rungravee

It is a skill. It will be offline.

Edwardnut

I would like to have the same skin. Can you tell me where I can find it?