Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

Thoroughly rustled.

Not, you wish.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Raggon

I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Krowdon

I've seen better. That one just fun because your mood controls it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Krowdon on October 01, 2012, 04:24:04 PM
I've seen better. That one just fun because your mood controls it.

Why did none of you nerds correct my grammar?

Ungatt Trunn II

No because it no longer brings warmth to my soul to go grammar nazi on people.  :'(
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

good i can start typing like this and it wont even matter you wont do anything about it.

Ungatt Trunn II

You're right, but when people type badly I tend to read it the way it's typed. For example, that sentence had no punctuation so in my mind it was some kind of dumb sounding monotone voice.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

hOW ABOUt if i typ LIKE THIS U DNT Kno when i'M shouting or noT DO u Ungatt

Ungatt Trunn II

Now you sound like an autistic child...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I wish I could type like I really sound. I dont know how to type the s thing though.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

s thing. I have like an s thing going on with my speech where I dont say my s' right. I took speech therapy in elementary school for it so its better.

Ungatt Trunn II

Can't say s right? How do you say it?
DIE HIPPIE DIE