Northlands Mercenary

Started by Stella Remorse, October 15, 2012, 07:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella Remorse

Stella kept walking she knew she was getting closer to her Destination she turned around, and looked at the mountain in the background. " Grrr... I can still see it" She thought irritably she sped up her pace, she thought she heard footsteps behind her. she was in the Wood-lands now so she couldn't see who it was, she saw a clearing up ahead and the Assassin dropped her pack and got her Rapier and Daggers Ready.' " Who's there, if your friend come out but if you are Foe prepaare to die!."

OOC: Join in anytime you want! 
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" ~ Julius  Caesar

Nunc aut Numquam

PhoenixOfPanem

Who's there, if your friend come out but if you are Foe prepare to die!

*Fiera muttered a curse. Why on earth were her mercenaries so stupid?! They had no sense, they didn't even stop to think about the fact that someone is probably following them right now, and, most annoying of all, they killed for fun. Of course, Fiera had no issues with killing an enemy who intended to kill her, but for fun?! She whispered an order to the stoat next to her.*
Go an' tell whoever's out there we don't intend harm.
*Being stupid, the stoat just stared stupidly at the vixen.* All right, I'll do it. *Fiera revealed herself from the underbrush.*
We don't intend any harm if ye are not a foe either.
*Fiera offered a paw to the weasel.* They call me Fiera. How about ye?

OOC: What Stella said.
Quote from: PhoenixOfPanem
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
**NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING MODERATORS CHANGE IN MY POSTS**
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II link=topic=16923.msg356616#msg356616
No, I have failed

Stella Remorse

Stella watched as a vixen emerged out of the brush, sh sensed a kinship with her. of course shes an assassin, no doubt they know her name she was a wanted Assassin.

I'm Stella the Assassin no doubt you know of me.'

Stella took the vixens paw and shook, but had a hand on her dagger at ready.'

I'm goin up to yon northlands tae find yon treasure! ye want tae join mah wee quest?

Stella grimaced her accent came out again, she was Northland born and bred.'

Nunc aut Numquam

PhoenixOfPanem

*Fiera nodded, excited at the idea of treasure. Her mercenaries would do whatever she told them to do, especially if it involved killing or treasure, so it would be simple.*

Sure... Stella.

*Of course Fiera also had a dagger ready, gaining control of her mercenary team involved much secret deaths and little trust.*

I command a mercenary team, 'twas probably one of 'em that surprised you. They may come in handy if we run into any... problems.
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
No, I have failed

Stella Remorse

* Stella made a face as Fiera said she had a band, then she smiled as she remembered.*
Actually you don't by the by they never made any noise at all.... I have a band as well and if you work with us I'll spare your little band!
*Stella whistled and a band came out of the trees with Fiera's band in tow. Stella turned her smiling eyes at Fiera*
Well... do you join?

Nunc aut Numquam

PhoenixOfPanem

*An odd expression came over Fiera's face, probably anger at her mercs who can't keep themselves from being captured, but it was soon replaced by a mask of friendliness.*
I'll join.
*Fiera nods and holds out one paw to Stella, of course keeping her dagger in the other hand in case Stella made an attack.*
No, I have failed

Krowdon

Adalin and Sulema sat high up in a tree above Fiera and Stella, eavesdropping on the entire conversation. Adalin leaned over to his friend and whispered, "Might as well keep on their trail. Treasure sounds good, doesn't it, darlin'?"

Sulema nodded in respose and crawled down to a lower branch to get a better look at the beasts they would be following, being careful to make as little sound as possible. Just as she was lowering herself into a sitting position against the trunk, she lost her balance, falling quite a ways before catching on to a different branch. She knew there was no way she hadnt been heard, so she just clung to the branch.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Stella Remorse

* Stella started walking, Then stopped and sniffed the air.*
I think we're being followed let's move out.... also there's someone you might not like, his name is Death Strike he's an adder, I bring him Offering by using a soldier but now i got yours'
* Stella stopped as a Mercenary ran up, then she nodded  and watched as they herded the other band and stalked off into the wood lands. Headed due north.

You Coming?

Nunc aut Numquam

PhoenixOfPanem

*Fiera sighed, no doubt irritated by her mercenaries' failure.*
Of course I am!
*She followed the weasel north, making sure to keep Stella in front of her. Fiera only trusted those who proved themselves worthy of trust, and sometimes not even then. Stella didn't fall under that category.*
No, I have failed

Camaclue

Hargle and his crew were resting in their tents, camped out in the northern woods. The fox toyed with his knife, trying to scrape out a point on a stick. The group of 30-odd soldiers and warriors were resting in a small circle near the main trail. Eventually, he got bored and tossed the stick out. One soldier, a rat, entered the tent, his light metal armor clanking lightly.

"Uh, sire, the messenger came with a letter. Addressed to you." Hargland Galthede dismissed him as he took the letter. Opening the letter, he somewhat regretted it. It was ANOTHER note from the queen that stated if the terrorizing snake is not killed that Hargland would be punished severely. The fox scoffed as he thought about how failure would most certainly mean death by the rampaging snake than punishment by the queen.

The guards on duty paced around the perimeter, shields and swords at their sides. Commotion to the south brought the two to their guard, both of them looking straight.

(ooc: Look at my writing, my writing is amazing!)
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Stella Remorse

* Stella saw smoke due ahead of her and slowed her pace so she was next to Fiera and nodded towards the smoke.*
Fire up ahead, most likely Harglelands group I have a spy who's been spying on them,  They're after Death Strike. can your group fight?'
* Stella whirled on Fiera with her Rapier drwn and touching her enemys throat.

Well, can they?

Nunc aut Numquam

PhoenixOfPanem

*Fiera instinctively brought up her blade and knocked Stella's away from her throat. She backed away a bit so her back was to a tree and not to anybeast armed, then glared at her now-confirmed enemy.*
They can.
*Fiera melted into the woods, leaving her former mercenaries behind to whatever fate she didn't care about as she ran away into the woods in the direction Stella would least expect her to go, northwest towards her hidden base.*
No, I have failed

Stella Remorse

** Stella sighed as her second in command ran off, Stella turned back to look at the smoke and looked at one of her soldiers.**
Follow her and make sure she is back in two hours, I need a second in command.... or else...

** The mercenary had taken off running with a small group of some of her strongest soldiers and started off towards Harglelands camp with a few others. Stella walked into Harglelands camp and watched all the commotion then walked into the tent and marched straight up to Hargleland and looked at him then laughed.**

So this is the famous Hargleland...... oh well, I know what your doing this far off the beaten path your after Deathstrike the Adder. Well I'm his friend so let's see what you have to say about that... but if you meet me and my friend who will be back shortly at noon tommorow I will talk with Deathstrike okay?

** Stella sat back and waited to hear what he would say next.**

OOC: Sorry it took so long to get back to here.... I need Fiera to comeback though with my mercs you can put up a fight though is you want.

Nunc aut Numquam

Camaclue

"That took some guts, Stella. But..." The short scuffle ended as Stella's soldiers were beaten and tied up to a nearby tree. "Brute force never wins against good tactics. Now how about we settle this like civilized beasts? We are after this "Deathstrike" because he has destroyed some of our empire's crops. Now leave us to our business or you will be declaring war on the Hardford empire and its allies." He motioned to his officers to set up their platoons of 20-30 each. They headed to the edge of the encampment, ready for anybeast.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

PhoenixOfPanem

OOC: Will be offline for a week or less due to an approaching hurricane. And yes, Stella, I was going to "come back".
No, I have failed