Northlands Mercenary

Started by Stella Remorse, October 15, 2012, 07:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella Remorse

** Stella watched as Hargle had her creatures bound to a tree and watched as a few beasts marched to the edge of camp, then she spat on the ground and smiled.**

'You never thought to guard the inside of the camp, Skerant! Farolima! Now!'

** Two foxes quickly ran over to the prisoners and cut them lose then ran over to Stella's side and pointed their spears at Hargle.**

' After a killing machine because he destroyed crops? your pathetic ya know! anyways we came here to talk peace with you and you attacked us....'

** Stella made a clucking sound in a mocking way.**

' You pathetic miserable piece of Filth!'

** Stella reached out to slap Hargle. Her troops now protected her from his army.**

OOC: Sorry it took so long and all.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" ~ Julius  Caesar

Nunc aut Numquam

PhoenixOfPanem

*As she ran through the forest, Fiera risked a glance backward. That was all she needed to know Stella's soldiers were after her. The sound of heavy breathing from her left and right reached her ears and she stopped dead in her tracks and turned around to face her pursuers.*
So. It's you again.
*Fiera recognized some of her own mercs and some of Stella's withing the group that now surrounded her.*
I assume I don't have any choice.
*Of course she didn't. Stella's troops surrounded her and marched her back to the camp. When they were almost all the way there, Fiera jumped on the group's leader with a knife at his throat.*
I lead this expedition now, me and nobeast else. That includes your former leader, Stella.
*The vixen coldly slashed the rat's throat and wiped her blade on her tunic. Her new mercenaries formed up behind her and they marched all the way to Hargle and Stella's argument.*
Well, what do we have here?
Quote from: PhoenixOfPanem
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
**NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING MODERATORS CHANGE IN MY POSTS**
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II link=topic=16923.msg356616#msg356616
No, I have failed

Stella Remorse

**Stella glared daggers at Fiera, she turned back to Hargle.**
None of your business, bush-tail.
**Stella turned and began to stalk out of camp, She heard a noise and saw movement in the bushes.She stared in horror as two huge adders came out of the bushes. She ran back into the tent and her face was blanched in horror.**
It's Deathstrike and his daughter!

Nunc aut Numquam

PhoenixOfPanem

*Fiera cursed loudly. One adder could probably be contained by the three warriors in the tent, but two was another matter entirely.*
Deathstrike strikes again, dangit.
*She stuck her head out of the tent to look at the adders herself, then swiftly withdrew it.*
Shall I have your... I mean my mercenaries fight them?
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
No, I have failed

Camaclue

Hargland stood calmly, ordering his officers to prepare some troops. In a minute, the light force of 40 stood out. Soldiers with pikes and shields led on as archers prepared their arrows on bows and spearmen got into position. As Deathstrike and his daughter Aldertail slithered closer, Hargle cried out for the spears to fly. Some missed while others struck, one good shot pinning Aldertail to the ground by her tail. Arrows flew out and scored more hits, some hitting the maw of Deathstrike. Aldertail hissed in pain and writhed about, angering the larger adder.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Stella Remorse

** Stella shook Hargleland angrily and motioned to one of her guards to feed Aldertail and Deathstrike, Harglelands troops of course,  the hungry adders ate hungrily as the guards delicately freed Aldertail. With a full belly they slithered away, silently.**

Nunc aut Numquam

Camaclue

((my god, Stella, so much godmodding))
Hargle turned to Stella, grabbing her in frustration. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? Now you've lost my quarry, you bumbling oaf!" He returned to the camp, getting the rest of the army ready. The group, all together, was 360 troops full. Hargland led them, going straight for Deathstrike, being completely ignored by Fiera's/Stella's vermin army.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

(( Yeah Guys. Watch the god modding. Don't directly control another's characters, and if you're going to do something like feed the other guys army to snakes or something like killing a named character or maiming etc, always ask permission.
Make sure to review the rules guys. ))
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

PhoenixOfPanem

((Stella I thought you'd know that from DAB. I'll post some action when I can think more clearly.))
No, I have failed

Stella Remorse

Nunc aut Numquam

Warfur fireblade

A few miles to the north a big temporary camp was set up. There was A big wooden wall surrounding a bunch of tents. The largest tent had 6 feral cats, all heavily armed and armored, guarding it. Inside were two wolverines.
" we shall move north" said the biggest one (Warfur Fireblade) he was obviously the leader.
" I will order the troops at once" said the smaller one (bloodsnout the terror)
Join my new role play, the great arena!!