Question

Started by Ian2424, November 16, 2012, 05:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian2424

How many chickens would be able to cross the road if their name is Bob and it was raining vanilla pudding?
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ian2424

Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Ungatt Trunn II

None, they'd be killed to death by hunters.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Genevieve

If the vanilla pudding rain caused a flooded road, I would expect either no chickens, or more chickens than usual would be able to cross the road. Vanilla custard is a non-newtonian fluid, meaning that they thicken with increased shear stress. If the chickens couldn't run fast enough, the custard would be too runny and they would sink, therefore no chickens could cross the road. If the chickens had the capacity and knowledge to run fast enough to not sink, then they would most likely be running faster than they normally would in non-flood conditions, and therefore more chickens would be able cross the road in a given amount of time.

Durza

I submit 42 to the board for review
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Quote from: Genevieve on November 17, 2012, 12:36:01 AM
If the vanilla pudding rain caused a flooded road, I would expect either no chickens, or more chickens than usual would be able to cross the road. Vanilla custard is a non-newtonian fluid, meaning that they thicken with increased shear stress. If the chickens couldn't run fast enough, the custard would be too runny and they would sink, therefore no chickens could cross the road. If the chickens had the capacity and knowledge to run fast enough to not sink, then they would most likely be running faster than they normally would in non-flood conditions, and therefore more chickens would be able cross the road in a given amount of time.

This answer is best.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Quote from: Krowdon on November 19, 2012, 08:31:19 AM
Quote from: Genevieve on November 17, 2012, 12:36:01 AM

This answer is best.
obviously
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Pippin

it depends on the hourly rate at which the chickens work at for sir renalph phiennes or w/e his name may be
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres