One year

Started by Raggon, November 11, 2012, 07:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raggon

Today's my one year and one day anniversary!! YAY!
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Ungatt Trunn II

You win exactly one free vat of antimatter. Use it wisely and apply a small amount to all your meals to achieve transsentience.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Congrats, Raggon!

*tosses Confetti*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Muse

YAY RAGGY! *eats confetti*
Never - I repeat NEVER - take me to parties.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Krowdon

*sobs because that was solid gold confetti*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Welp, you can still get it back.

*hands pigsticker*

MAKE ME PROUD, LADDYBUCK!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I can't stab my Moirail.

Ungatt Trunn II

Friendship? Friends are for the weak!

FRIENDSHIP IS HEREBY OUTLAWED IN SPA!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*sobs quietly inside a jar*

Ungatt Trunn II

And so are jars. Cups are fine, as are mugs. But jars are usually used to make illegal things like Tetris.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Tetris is the best game.

Ungatt Trunn II

But there are those who seek to use the once sacred Tetris to undermine the sovereignty of the spammer. And for your protection, we must ban jars to prevent this. I'm sure you understand. 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

If I let you keep a jar, pretty soon everyone will be asking for one. And that's just bullcrap how can you ask something like that of me?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Aw fudge I forgot to host Twerk Team auditions.