turbo

Started by Uiblis, December 11, 2012, 07:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uiblis

Whoever came up with the idea of no mercs. I hate you. So. Much.

Especially since you know the playerbase is as small as it is.

Rats   31,555,919   $   On Sale for 16.7 hour(s)   
Rats   3,303,016   $   On Sale for 16.8 hour(s)   
Weasels   4,212,309   $   On Sale for 49 hour(s)   
Weasels   1,610,238   $   On Sale for 75.4 hour(s)   
Weasels   520,960   $   On Sale for 92.9 hour(s)   
Weasels   175,618   $   On Sale for 49 hour(s)   
Stoats   6,410,960   $   On Sale for 16.8 hour(s)   
Stoats   3,386,487   $   On Sale for 49 hour(s)   
Stoats   2,560,359   $   On Sale for 75.4 hour(s)   
Stoats   2,172,043   $   On Sale for 139.5 hour(s)   
Stoats   1,670,935   $   On Sale for 92.9 hour(s)   
Stoats   555,606   $   On Sale for 139.6 hour(s)   
Skiffs    1,553,895   $   In Transit, 5.8 hour(s) remaining   
Skiffs    1,001,060   $   On Sale for 75.4 hour(s)   
Skiffs    762,551   $   On Sale for 49 hour(s)   
Skiffs    349,348   $   On Sale for 92.9 hour(s)   
Skiffs    155,000   $   On Sale for 16.8 hour(s)

Nobody has any freaking cash to buy this [garbage].

Round's either going to end up with a few people tossing armies the whole time, or with Sevz coming out of nowhere and buying everything at the last second.

Yeah, most of it is probably due to the small playerbase, but screw logic, I'll still be mad anyway.

/rant
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Wordsarecool

We should have a turbo round

with nukes

Shadow

happy?

of course the market goes in cycles, you just have to run with it. If you had made cash for a run, you could have cashed into all those cheap troops ^_^. Wildcats are pretty decent at cashing.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shadow

Sidenote: my christmas break is coming up, so coding time will be available. If you have ideas for new themes, post them since this is the time I can actually get them done. I have a couple ideas, but more are always welcome.

Uiblis

Lol, that should tide me over for a while.

But what was annoying was the fact that I put those 30 mil rats on the market my last run, then realized I wouldn't be able to break you since I had no cash flowing in from the market, and generating the rats all over again would waste too many turns to use the land that I would gain efficiently. In essence, my run just completely stagnated after I wasted a whole ton of turns.

Oh well. At least my guess about who you were is now confirmed.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Shadow

feel free to keep it to yourself, since I did just help you out ^_^

Sharktooth

Quote from: Shadow on December 11, 2012, 09:18:46 PM
Sidenote: my christmas break is coming up, so coding time will be available. If you have ideas for new themes, post them since this is the time I can actually get them done. I have a couple ideas, but more are always welcome.

Like what?

Shadow

Kilk suggested a theme where successful attacks steal turns and failed attacks cause your enemy to steal one of yours. Not entirely sold on the failed attack thing yet since it could be abused, but I like the turn stealing idea.

That one's pretty easy to code, shouldn't take more than a couple hours to implement and test thoroughly, so if there are themes we don't have that you would like to see, let me know.

Sharktooth

But what if you are attacked and the enemy breaches your defense when you have 0 turns? What would happen then.

Shadow

Sharktooth

Shadow

someone should make some reasonably priced food and put it on the market please

Sevz

Quote from: Shadow on December 13, 2012, 08:57:05 AM
someone should make some reasonably priced food and put it on the market please
Too late you're already dead. Next time respect your master.

I'm Sevah #11 if anyone needs anything or wants to challenge me
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Kilkenne

I'm surprised more people don't hit up Sevah for resources, to be honest. Unless you are Shadow, he will probably shower you with stuff at the slightest implication that you need anything.

Sevz

Quote from: Kilkenne on December 24, 2012, 09:08:00 AM
I'm surprised more people don't hit up Sevah for resources, to be honest. Unless you are Shadow, he will probably shower you with stuff at the slightest implication that you need anything.
Thanks for the great reference Kilkenne. First there was 2 of us, now my clan is 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th and 7th.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.