Help??

Started by Stella Remorse, December 15, 2012, 07:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella Remorse

In turbo, I try to do something and it says, That I rush to Cluny's hut to Secure funds. And then all my cash disappears! I really need help here.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" ~ Julius  Caesar

Nunc aut Numquam

Stella Remorse

Nunc aut Numquam

Shadow

raise your tax rate to 42% (dont worry about workers leaving, you get more cash at 42% anyway), set your economic settings to 100% cash 0% food, and turns about 50% of your land into markets.

also: sell your army so you dont have to pay them as much
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharktooth

I had the same problem, and I got out. Try what Shadow told you; it helps.  ;)

I will also send you money. How much do you need?

Ian2424

It just means that you have no cash.

Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Stella Remorse

I'm losing Networth now.

Nunc aut Numquam

Shadow

not necessarily a bad things. Sometimes you need to drop down a bit to get ahead even more the next time.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

IronPaw

I accidentally built 100 camps can I delete them?? If not what do they do??

Firetooth

There's a demolish button at the bottom of the construction page.  :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: IronPaw on September 11, 2016, 12:13:17 PM
I accidentally built 100 camps can I delete them?? If not what do they do??

If you do not know what the buildings do in the construct page, there is an icon (?) next to them. Once you click on one, you can scroll down and, in the tip bar, it should tell you what they do.
Direct quote from tip bar for camps:
"Camps allow you to reduce your military expenses by more efficiently housing your units. They will also lower the price of mercenaries. Those first two benefits do not increase once you have 30% Camps. Camps also increase the rate at which more mercenaries are available. A fourth benefit of these underused buildings is that they get your goods to market quicker (Every 1,000 camps is one hour earlier, with a cap at 5.5 hours earlier)"

IronPaw

I want to attack this guy but when I click on his name it says 'Attack? NO RAIDERS' What are raiders??

Krowdon

You make Raiders in the General's Hut using leaders and Loyalty, and they allow you to attack people in a different location than you are in.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

wolf bite

On the far right it says Location. You can only attack people in the same location you are, which most people are in the same one. If you need to attack people in a different location, you need to do what Krowdon said. Which means you need to have built huts and have enough percent leaders in them. Or ... for the time, attack only those in your location.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Durza

As a quick addendum on raiders, if you leave yours prepared players from other locations can attack you.  This can be prevented by using the recall raiders choice in the General's Hut
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

IronPaw

Uh I won the in game lottery and I have like 2 billion dollars and honestly I'm a bit shaken??