Lonely Highlander sign up

Started by Stella Remorse, December 29, 2012, 12:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella Remorse

A while back, some armies had come together and destroyed a small squirrel kingdom. One had survived and is now back for revenge, together 3 friends, a fox,stoat and weasel must come together to stop him.

Name: Valka Diearstry
Species: Fox
Weapon: Knotted rope and 3 daggers.
Clothing/ Appearance: She wears a green tunic and brown pants, she has a belt around her waist and has a hoop earring in her right ear. She has corsair style boots, she has a sun and moon tattoo on her cheeks. She has several scars racing up her arms. She is a grayish black vixen, with deep blue eyes. Her eyes hold many hidden lies, she is slightly taller then most foxes.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" ~ Julius  Caesar

Nunc aut Numquam

Krowdon

(( I'll join. Who do you want me to be? ))
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Stella Remorse

Nunc aut Numquam

Stella Remorse

Nunc aut Numquam

Krowdon

(( I'll take the weasel. Does gender/anything matter? ))
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Stella Remorse

Nunc aut Numquam

Krowdon

(( are we all together, or do we meet up? ))

Stella Remorse

We meet up,, Valka tripped over a tree stump and is waiting for her friends, she heard one of them and called out to him/her.

Nunc aut Numquam

Krowdon

(( I read that, I'm dumb. Here's my character stuff. ))

Name: Gideon Waldir
Species: Weasel
Fur: Light brown with a creamy belly.
Eyes: Hazel with a bit of green
Clothing: Black pants with a gold pattern down the sides, no shoes, and a dark blue form fitting vest, with a swirly gold pattern and gold buttons.
Markings/tattoos: he has a few small scars on his body, and a tattoo of a snake curled around his left arm.
Weapon: a scimitar, as well as a few  throwing knives.
Occupation: Gideon was a knife thrower and acrobat in a traveling circus since he was small, he left with his friends for a while to see what life was like outside of performing for audiences.
Other: Medium build, very athletic. He's always more than willing to show off his skills. His father was also an acrobat, and his mother was a contortionist.

(( Is this okay? ))

Stella Remorse

Yeah, I better fix me own sign up. I didn't include enough stuff.

Nunc aut Numquam

Stella Remorse

One more position left. The stoat.

Nunc aut Numquam

Krowdon

I edited my post. It's short, but it'll give us something to work with.

Stella Remorse

Nunc aut Numquam

Camaclue

i shall be the "antagonist", a badger lord who takes in the remaining squirrel kingdom.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Stella Remorse

No Camaclue, pick one of the characters..... I can't believe you already posted!

Nunc aut Numquam