That RWL superglue keeps me coming back

Started by The Lady Shael, April 26, 2013, 05:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Wolf Snare

If I hadn't thrown around so many juvenile rage-quits last year, I feel like I'd have an embarrassingly large "time logged in" counter as well -- comparable to Shadows even. ^_^
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Quote from: Firetooth on April 27, 2013, 04:23:17 AM
And wow, I never realised that redwall game was getting kickstarted. If I had money I'd back it...maybe I'll get Sharp to instead.
I'm a bit sceptical, to be honest.

The Kickstarter isn't actually FOR the official game, it's for the Minecraft version.

So, they're going to make the Redwall Adventure Game anyway, but if you give them money, it will help them to build a Minecraft version, which will in some way help them with the overall project? I think? It's a terribly written Kickstarter, if you ask me.

FAQ:
QuoteIs this funding the Adventure Game we've been hearing about, or just AbbeyCraft?

Yes...

Because of the way Kickstarter is structured this campaign has a both/and quality. Our first deliverable is AbbeyCraft - a Minecraft adventure map. A few immediate stretch goals include some upgrades like a server and extra assets, but you can only go so far...

Every dollar over that goal goes  directly and immediately to the Adventure Game and will fund additional awesome like extra levels, more species, and a bigger world.
I will not deleted this

Holby

I will not deleted this

The Lady Shael

Hi Holbs!

I am actually secretly hoping their plans fall through so RWL remains the number one Redwall internet game. Although it seems they've gotten quite a bit of support from the community already.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Raggon

Hey Shael!
I was going to make a post on that, hope they actually finish the game this time.
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Kilkenne

Quote from: Raggon on April 28, 2013, 11:18:49 AM
-What happens if you get scared half to death twice?-

You are 75% frightened.

Also whatup Shael.

Taek

Speaking of the superglue... I'm back too!

I forgot my old password though, and yahoo is asking me for the answer to a security question that I don't remember setting. My old account was taekwondokid42 I think

edit: wow! last active June 2010? Has it been that long? And I had almost 700 posts? I'm having so much nostalgia right now. Also, it's great to see that most of the favorite faces are still around.

taekwondokid42

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sharptooh

The Obliterator

Hey what do you know this redwall superglue actually works :D
Well iv been ghosting round the forums for a few days but i think im back for a while.
Looks like nothing much has changed cept a few people seem a bit grumpier :P
Anyways ill seya all around and ingame as well!
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

hey, welcome back\

turbo has actually changed quite a lot since you were here last, check it out!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..