Name Change?

Started by Sevz, May 07, 2013, 06:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

Due to obvious reasons the initial name I signed up with was not allowed so it got changed to Please Rename Me by default. I requested a few different names mainly associated with insulting the person with the power to change things and I figured out a decent warlord name.

So I politely request the name changed to SevzTheBetaReaper
Also sorry for my insults and rude antics in the past. It was disrespectful and I'll act more appropriately from now on
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Sevz on May 07, 2013, 06:17:06 AM
Due to obvious reasons the initial name I signed up with was not allowed so it got changed to Please Rename Me by default. I requested a few different names mainly associated with insulting the person with the power to change things and I figured out a decent warlord name.

So I politely request the name changed to SevzTheBetaReaper
Also sorry for my insults and rude antics in the past. It was disrespectful and I'll act more appropriately from now on

"like"
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wyanor

Um as long as we're at this. Would anyone mind changing Blood, Guts and Glory to Nyroc the Soul Reaper? Please.
I am an Orthodox Christian.