Northern Isles Signup (Open)

Started by Flitchaye Warrior, May 16, 2013, 03:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Which faction is most like a good old-fashioned human feudal system? :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Flitchaye Warrior

The Firerun Alliance (Green Faction). It's the last alliance of men in the desolate Northern Isles. The empire is also human, but not as much.

Firetooth

Ok then, Noober is part of the Firerun Alliance. Let me know of his background and the like needs changing.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Flitchaye Warrior

Nothing really needs changing, I haven't really done anything with the factions yet except for the Shadow Islands.

Firetooth

Only thing is, it might make sense to change then name to "The Firerun Kingdom" if it has a monarchy.

Flitchaye Warrior

Well, it kinda is a kingdom already in all but name. There were three champions heading the alliance, one had higher ambitions and pitted the other two against each other then killed the survivor and now rules as king in all but name.

Flitchaye Warrior

A coat of arms:

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Is it too late to sign up?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

No, not really, seeing as how nobody has posted in the RP. So feel free to create a character.

Firetooth

You need to post when the RP should start, I'm ready to start posting. :)

Flitchaye Warrior

It is almost ready to start, just wait for a short while longer.

Flitchaye Warrior

After some thought I have taken in Firetooth's suggestion, but added my own twist.
The Firerun Alliance is no longer present, and is now, The Kingdom of Firerun.

Firetooth

Nice. Now Krowdon? Sign up!

Krowdon

Quote from: Firetooth on May 30, 2013, 06:44:41 AM
Nice. Now Krowdon? Sign up!

I'm waiting for my friend to draw my character for me. Then I will post.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works