Northern Isles Signup (Open)

Started by Flitchaye Warrior, May 16, 2013, 03:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flitchaye Warrior

Okay. So while you wait, I will wait also.

Krowdon

Who let me forget to post y characters? Bios comin shortly.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

(Its all really basic but I'll add to it as we go along and I figure more things out about the characters)

Name: Tabitha Demetriou
Nicknames: Tabby
Species: Faun
Appearance: silver furred faun girl of medium height. Short light brown hair styled into a faux hawk, dressed in a skirt and a long sleeve shirt that's a size or two too big for her.
Personality: Somewhat aggressive but hardly acts upon what she says.  She is completely serious about whatever she says 9/10 times. Tabitha gets clingy to people she really likes.
Allies: Askari
Enemies: (none yet)
Strengths: Agile, a good tracker, and  has good night vision
Weaknesses: Can't swim, doesn't think things through, can only fight with her sword and refuses to use any other weapon.
Goal: (None yet)
Background:  Tabitha grew up in a village with her parents, who earned a living selling medicine. She met Askari at age fourteen, and it only took them a few months to become close friends. She learned fighting skills from her parents.  At age 19 she left with her friend Askari to travel. At some point she developed a delusion that she is a pirate, even though she's never been on a boat for anything other than to travel between lands.

Weapon: basket hilted rapier

Other: N/A

Name: Askari
Nicknames: (none)
Species: Djinn
Appearance: Human in appearance, his sharp teeth being the only feature that distinguishes him from humans. He wears long pants with sandals, and a short sleeve shirt. His left ear is pierced in three places with silver earrings.
Personality: Askari does his best to avoid confrontation, which is hard to do with Tabitha around. He likes to keep things organized and going with the plan, however he is more of a follower than a leader.
Allies: Tabitha
Enemies: (none yet)
Strengths: Slight magic ability,  keeps calm under pressure, adaptable
Weaknesses: Stubborn, limited use of magic, limited knowledge of fighting with weapons
Goal: (None yet)
Background: Askari was assigned to be a personal Djinn for Tabitha shortly after she was born. His role would be to act as a companion and mentor to her. He is able to use magic to manipulate objects, as well as heal small wounds, summon small to medium objects (they have to already exist), make himself invisible, and teleport only himself within a range of five miles. If he is ever in a fight, he uses only hand to hand combat. He was there through much of Tabitha’s childhood, and only made his presence known once she reached fourteen years of age. After that they became close friends and when she wanted to leave, he went with her. Askari uses his ability as a healer to earn money and get them places to stay.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

So we have a knight, a donkey horse potato farmer, a racist, and two half horses, one whom is a pirate...

THIS MUST BE A SERIOUS ROLE PLAY!
yeah no it's not...
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

My other guy I'm finishing up is a Djinn.

Firetooth

This should be good. Also, Noober is no mere racist. His primary character trait is that he is an idiot. :P

This thing seems like it could be wacky. Reminds me of the Planescape setting. We should do an RP using that!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Modified. All I need now is character pics. When do we start?

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

I'm going to start this later today but if anyone else wants to make their intro post, feel free to.

Flitchaye Warrior

A quick sketch of the island we are currently on. We are near the top left corner of the island. The beak looking thing.

Warfur fireblade

Join my new role play, the great arena!!

Flitchaye Warrior

No, not at all. Just join in soon, as I have yet to post with school stuff.

Warfur fireblade

Sorry about the extremely long wait.
name: Solgrim
Nickname: Solgrim the merciless
Appearance: tall and well muscled. Wears gold lamellar armr and a gold helm that looks very similar to a spartan helm with no plume. Wears a red cloak that covers his whole body under his armor. His armor has strange enscriptures in his native tounge. He has a mail shirt over his cloak. The cloak raps around his neck and covers his face up to his nose but doesn't cover his eyes. He has wild black hair.

Personality: shrewd and cold hearted. He barely ever talks.
Allies: none
Strengths: has a high tolerance for pain and good endurance. Strong and agile. He practices constantly with his weapons and uses them often.
Weaknesses: rash and sometimes overconfident.
Goal: money, fame, and glory.
Background: not much is known of him except one day he appeared and proclaimed himself a mercenary and soon gained a reputation as a cold hearted killer and a formidable warrior.
Weapons: curved dual sabers, composite bow, nine foot pike-halberd crossover, mace, golden shield

Flitchaye Warrior

Quote from: Warfur fireblade on November 22, 2013, 06:38:34 PM
Sorry about the extremely long wait.
name: Solgrim
Nickname: Solgrim the merciless
Appearance: tall and well muscled. Wears gold lamellar armr and a gold helm that looks very similar to a spartan helm with no plume. Wears a red cloak that covers his whole body under his armor. His armor has strange enscriptures in his native tounge. He has a mail shirt over his cloak. The cloak raps around his neck and covers his face up to his nose but doesn't cover his eyes. He has wild black hair.

Personality: shrewd and cold hearted. He barely ever talks.
Allies: none
Strengths: has a high tolerance for pain and good endurance. Strong and agile. He practices constantly with his weapons and uses them often.
Weaknesses: rash and sometimes overconfident.
Goal: money, fame, and glory.
Background: not much is known of him except one day he appeared and proclaimed himself a mercenary and soon gained a reputation as a cold hearted killer and a formidable warrior.
Weapons: curved dual sabers, composite bow, nine foot pike-halberd crossover, mace, golden shield
Looks nice, but what's his race? .-.

Warfur fireblade