Previous topic - Next topic

Flitchaye Warrior

I'm going to post today, so rejoice! :D

Flitchaye Warrior

Quote from: Warfur fireblade on November 22, 2013, 06:38:34 PM
Sorry about the extremely long wait.
name: Solgrim
Nickname: Solgrim the merciless
Appearance: tall and well muscled. Wears gold lamellar armr and a gold helm that looks very similar to a spartan helm with no plume. Wears a red cloak that covers his whole body under his armor. His armor has strange enscriptures in his native tounge. He has a mail shirt over his cloak. The cloak raps around his neck and covers his face up to his nose but doesn't cover his eyes. He has wild black hair.

Personality: shrewd and cold hearted. He barely ever talks.
Allies: none
Strengths: has a high tolerance for pain and good endurance. Strong and agile. He practices constantly with his weapons and uses them often.
Weaknesses: rash and sometimes overconfident.
Goal: money, fame, and glory.
Background: not much is known of him except one day he appeared and proclaimed himself a mercenary and soon gained a reputation as a cold hearted killer and a formidable warrior.
Weapons: curved dual sabers, composite bow, nine foot pike-halberd crossover, mace, golden shield
And you say a golden helm? That means he is wearing heavy arse armor and very useless armor.

Warfur fireblade

Sorry, I was very unclear here, his armor is colored golden, but is not actually made of gold.
Join my new role play, the great arena!!

Flitchaye Warrior

Warfur fireblade

Join my new role play, the great arena!!

Flitchaye Warrior

The RP is on hold until further notice.