RWL, social networks and advertising

Started by Firetooth, May 22, 2013, 12:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Ok, today I was thinking of how we used to have an RWL facebook page, as well as a twitter account. INeither of these have been used recently, didn't Blood Wake used to run the facebook thing? Either way, I think it would be cool if we started using these things again. You'd be surprised how many people are friends with the RWL facebook account, a pretty impressive 301. Posting on that page might bring back some people, and could potentially connect with some of the newer members here.

I'm not talking about a ton of tweets or anything, but perhaps a few posts every month on big events.

Also, in terms of advertising generally, I think it might be an idea to post adverts for this page on either sites. Not necessarily other prom sites, but perhaps some of the many Redwall sites. Could we encourage any of the members of the sites who are more affiliated with those sites already (Krowdon :P ) to try and give RWL a good word?

I guess you could appoint somebody in charge of advertising the game, I've seen other sites similar to this in terms of size and function (though not promi sites) do so and it benefited them.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

I have an account on the official Redwall forums. I could try something there?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Yeah that sounds pretty good. Does anybody even still know the details for the RWL facebook and such? :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.