Northern Isles RP (On Hold)

Started by Flitchaye Warrior, May 23, 2013, 07:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flitchaye Warrior

(Here ya go guys. The Posting has not started yet.)

Flitchaye Warrior

John was walking along, jollily playing his bagpipes. He was playing one of his favorite tunes, when he heard a noise somewhere off the main path he was traveling. Peering into the bushes, he could spot nothing, and decided to call out. "Hello? Be ye friend or foe?" As he spoke, he drew a hidden dirk, and prepared to attack any bandits that might assail him. "Come out, ye wee beastie, but come unarmed!"
((Will anyone please post?))

Krowdon

((wait I will post but what is the setting? where are we? your post was lacking a little on setting details.))
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

((The two green islands away from the main green land:Should I perhaps name some islands?))

Krowdon

((no no. I mean where is your character now? a city? the forest? a prairie? I cant make a proper entrance without a setting.))
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

((I never went into very much depth with the world, but I believe it should be a mountain path covered in large oaks and other trees.))

Krowdon

Holding on to Tabitha so she doesn't dash out there, Askari pulls her back a little farther into the brush they are hiding in. "Tabby we don't want him to find us." he whispers. "D'you know what he would do to us? We're not human."
She elbows Askari in the gut, which doesn't do much, since she didn't have a lot of room to swing her arm back in the first place. Askari just keeps holding on to her, waiting to see if the stranger will pass.

Warfur fireblade

Hearing singing and noise farther dwn the path, Solgrim strapped his shield on his back and hid his pole arm in the bushes next to the path, and drew his golden mace, creeping slowly and stealthily forward until he saw the cause of the noise, an elf talking into the bushes near him. Solgrim decided the best course of action would be to stand by and watch it all play out, but as he moved behind a tree he stepped on a stick that cracked loudly, and he gave up all pretenses of stealth, emerging into plain view of the elf.
Join my new role play, the great arena!!

Flitchaye Warrior

(I'll post soon, school and other stuff has been distracting me as of late.)

Flitchaye Warrior

John being half-deaf, does not hear the stick crack, but he did hear the clank of armor and turned around to see the source. Seeing a heavily armed and armored human, he drew and claymore, and in his heavy accent said, "Ach, ye wee beastie. What business does ye have here? Cannae ye see Ah'm busy?" With that he turns around to the bushes and peers heavily into the bushes. However, while this is all going on, a storm is brewing and starts to rain.

((I fail at the speake, but I'll learn it eventually.))

Warfur fireblade

Twirling his golden mace expertly, Solgrim spoke calmly "if I were you I would not be so quick to challenge a real warrior, fool." he advanced a step and braced himself for combat, if the fool of an elf dared to attack him

Krowdon

Sending a fight about to go down, Tabitha draws her sword, breaks herself free of Askari's grip, and Dashes out onto the path to stand next to the elf to fight. "Mates what's this I hear of a fight now? Yer goin" ter haveta fight me as well."

A panicked Askari also runs out from his hiding place and grabs Tabitha, pulling her back. "'Scuze us! Sorry. She isn't in her right mind!"

Tabitha elbows him in the stomach. "Let go of me you wretch. I'll have ye drowned when we get back to me ship I swear it."

Warfur fireblade

Solrim quickly scanned the two new additions to the situation, and decided that he would be able to defeat them if combat ensued. He unstrapped his shield from his back and got into his fighting stance, standing sideways with most of his weight on his back leg. Feeling his adrenaline rise, Solgrim hits his mace onto his shield loudly.

Flitchaye Warrior

John looks the warrior up and down, gauging his abilities against this man. Lightning strikes a nearby tree, splitting it in half. John shouts, "I dinnae know about ye three, but ah'm getting te shelter!" And he runs down the forest path, northwest toward the nearest settlement.

((Took me long enough, eh? :P))