Role-play

Started by Warfur fireblade, October 19, 2013, 09:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

(hey guys do I mind if I throw in my own twist to this? I was thinking of making Redwall Abbey abandoned due to reasons made up on the fly and a new abbey being made near Salamandastron)
Time. Time wears all things. Markus layed on the grassy field, musing over the shapes of the clouds in the sky. The hefty ferret finally decided to get up, knowing that there were more important things to do, like preparing a luncheon of cooked fish and the finest berries this side of the road that separated his little camp from whatever it was he didn't care much about. To him, living simply was living to the fullest. The best part, however, was that nobeast ever really came by to pester him with threats of gutting or hanging or anything so crude and violent.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Quote from: Camaclue on November 19, 2013, 10:27:39 PM
(hey guys do I mind if I throw in my own twist to this? I was thinking of making Redwall Abbey abandoned due to reasons made up on the fly and a new abbey being made near Salamandastron)
Time. Time wears all things. Markus layed on the grassy field, musing over the shapes of the clouds in the sky. The hefty ferret finally decided to get up, knowing that there were more important things to do, like preparing a luncheon of cooked fish and the finest berries this side of the road that separated his little camp from whatever it was he didn't care much about. To him, living simply was living to the fullest. The best part, however, was that nobeast ever really came by to pester him with threats of gutting or hanging or anything so crude and violent.

((Camaclue this contradicts with what Warfur was saying, and you should ask him privately before posting a plot twist like that because he is the OP))
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

((no problem, plus it contradicts nothing, since I never explictly stated I was in Redwall))
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]